The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:
Angel made me think of something. If you guys wanted to put up pictures in the bar, I can easily host them on my site along with other stuff. Maybe we can even get a picture of the Octagon that Digsy brought in and the Simpsons picture that Rebekah brought in.
If you send it and give permission I'll post it up sometime this week. :D

that sounds like a cool idea - i actually got a couple fo pics of octagon bar as well as LOADS of dublin and guiness and stuff.

u2bonogirl said:

you can post a pic from snapfish.com or photobucket.com
if you upload a pic from your computer to there and bring the pic up then you right click on the pic and go to propertys. you hilight the url of it and right click that, copy it
when you get on here you click the IMG thing above the text box and paste the URL there.
that should do it!

Thnks for the tip Tara. Goodluck with the job hunting.

Ok, these are the only 2 semi-decent photos I have.
PrincessAlicia.jpg
I'm the one in black on the left. :Oh:

In this one I am the one in the middle, sans coat crossing my legs. I am very :drunk: as you can tell!
SexyCats.jpg

:reject:

digsy said:
yay, its a party

right, who wants flaming sambucas!

I'll take one! Make it while your :dance:ing on the bar :drool:

Great Pics Angel! We have the hottest girls here!! f:censored:k yeah!

If you would like to have your picture permanently hosted on a page on my site, email me at pictures@faulguy.com :up:

Digsy! Forgot to wish you a happy birthday! Check your post office box right after Christmas though, there should be a little something from one collector to another. :D

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

I'll get one for ya, Digs! Happy belated bday. :hug:

ah thanks, had a rocking b-day!

*grabs lighter and sets sambuca off**

here we go...... OUCH! burnt eyelashes are so not attractive

hmm got to love sambuca.

so wahts everyone got planned for the festive season?

LOL...thanks Tim.

"Two girls for every boy..."

I need better pics. I haven't scanned pics I actually like, when I do i'll send them your way.

These sambucas are great! I'm feeling kinds tipsy..damn my low alcohol tolerance! Oh well...

:dance:

hey wicked!!

i jsut found out i was one of Niall Loloughlin's (charicaturist who does a lot of U2) competition winners! i win a signed piece of his, so cool
check out the link below to see, if you click on competitionand then entries mine are on the last page. there were some wicked ones in there, i'm amazed i made top 3. WOW

http://www.nialloloughlin.com/competitions.htm

angel_of_L.A. said:
LOL...thanks Tim.

"Two girls for every boy..."

heh heh, how'd that happen :happy: I've tried to encourage guys to come in here to join in, but too few have the imaginations to come play I'm afraid :eyebrow: Or... they are all secretly laughing at me :lol:
It's alright, I ended up dating the prettiest girl in school in 7th grade who I happened to meet in home economics :yes: That class had three girls for every boy... :dance:

starsforu2 said:

heh heh, how'd that happen :happy: I've tried to encourage guys to come in here to join in, but too few have the imaginations to come play I'm afraid :eyebrow: Or... they are all secretly laughing at me :lol:

Maybe they're just shy or jealous of your imagination. I doubt they're laughing.

:dance:

I'm ready for another Sambuca but for some reason, I can't find a lighter....

**produces lighter**

not that i smoke but you always need one for flaming sambucas

mind if i join you?

**sparks the shots up**

digsy said:
hey wicked!!

i jsut found out i was one of Niall Loloughlin's (charicaturist who does a lot of U2) competition winners! i win a signed piece of his, so cool
check out the link below to see, if you click on competitionand then entries mine are on the last page. there were some wicked ones in there, i'm amazed i made top 3. WOW

http://www.nialloloughlin.com/competitions.htm

:applaud: Didn't I commission you for a set of those :wink: No seriously, I just opened my U2 room complete with a ratty couch, u2 posters, a fireplace and a weight bench. I was planning on making it into a recording studio, but that, I'm afraid will have to wait... :|

Did you see Power Surge's cards in there? Whatever happened to that guy?

hey... if you can handle a very belated christmas present you might never know what attives in the post for you...

calm down cupcake - i still have to do them!
at teh mometn i'm busying myself with a set of the 5 James Bonds for my sisters boyfriends birthday in jan.
busy busy

digsy said:
**produces lighter**

not that i smoke but you always need one for flaming sambucas

mind if i join you?

**sparks the shots up**

I don't smoke either and I always end up hurting my fingers when I try to light them. Thanks for lighting my drink hon! Yummy. :)

Digsy that artwork is incredible. You are extremely talented. Any chance I can buy one off of you in the future? :wink:

starsforu2 said:
Angel made me think of something. If you guys wanted to put up pictures in the bar, I can easily host them on my site along with other stuff. Maybe we can even get a picture of the Octagon that Digsy brought in and the Simpsons picture that Rebekah brought in.
If you send it and give permission I'll post it up sometime this week. :D

You looking for this?

y15ar

starsforu2 said:

I just opened my U2 room complete with a ratty couch, u2 posters, a fireplace and a weight bench. I was planning on making it into a recording studio, but that, I'm afraid will have to wait... :|

That sounds like a great place to hang out! if there's room for a coffee maker, count me in. :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

I don't smoke either and I always end up hurting my fingers when I try to light them. Thanks for lighting my drink hon! Yummy. :)

Digsy that artwork is incredible. You are extremely talented. Any chance I can buy one off of you in the future? :wink:

ha - i think i see a new business starting up :lol:

you got to do the sambucas the right way - to be fair matches are easier.

firstly you got to get on your knees in front of willing candidate (hehe) knock the sambuca back, open your mouth let them light it and hold it as long as you can before swallowing flame and all!

the other more potent way is to get a straw, light the sambuca, put it in a tall glass and cover your hands over the top with only the straw poking through, then inhale all the air in the glass (thats the fumes burning baby!) and then drink the sambuca. if that doesnt knock you out of the park, you're very special!

clearly, i drink too much sambuca!

angel_of_L.A. said:

That sounds like a great place to hang out! if there's room for a coffee maker, count me in. :wink:

And that's just the basement :laugh: The coffemaker is in the kitchen on the 2nd floor.

Just so I can brag... I love my 2nd floor of my house, it's like this extended living area that combines, TV, stereo, U2 collection, leather couches, my office (for being a geek), kitchen and deck. That's where the real fun is. :shifty: Although bedrooms are on the 3rd floor *ahem*

digsy said:

the other more potent way is to get a straw, light the sambuca, put it in a tall glass and cover your hands over the top with only the straw poking through, then inhale all the air in the glass (thats the fumes burning baby!) and then drink the sambuca. if that doesnt knock you out of the park, you're very special!

I've never tried drinking sambucas that way but there is always a first time. :wink:

digsy said:

To quote the great philosopher Homer Simpson, "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is NONE!"

:laugh:

starsforu2 said:

And that's just the basement :laugh: The coffemaker is in the kitchen on the 2nd floor.

Just so I can brag... I love my 2nd floor of my house, it's like this extended living area that combines, TV, stereo, U2 collection, leather couches, my office (for being a geek), kitchen and deck. That's where the real fun is. :shifty: Although bedrooms are on the 3rd floor *ahem*

can i come live with you?? PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!

my house ain't as fancy cause i have to hSare with others but we do have our fair share of "toys" in the lounge- dart boards, basket ball hoop, skateboard + home made ramp ( ialmost went out the window once), dj decks, 3 games consoles, drinking chess set (a new acquisition for my bday) and also a b-day present we now have a disco ball complete with lights!
tacky but BRILLIANT!!

angel_of_L.A. said:

I've never tried drinking sambucas that way but there is always a first time. :wink:

To quote the great philosopher Homer Simpson, "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is NONE!"

:laugh:

best t-shirt i ever saw

"i'm not an alcoholic, i'm a drunk. Alcoholics got to meetings!"
:lol:

hmmm, hope i'm not offending anyone with this, i do now alcoholism can be a serious thing but i'm jsut having a joke, apologies if it is a sensitive subject for someone

digsy said:

ha - i think i see a new business starting up :lol:

you got to do the sambucas the right way - to be fair matches are easier.

firstly you got to get on your knees in front of willing candidate (hehe) knock the sambuca back, open your mouth let them light it and hold it as long as you can before swallowing flame and all!

:bow: Digsy, my lady, you are a firecracker! :bow:

starsforu2 said:

That sounds like an awesome place! I :heart: geeks.

I'm a Josie Grossie. :shifty:

digsy said:

best t-shirt i ever saw

"i'm not an alcoholic, i'm a drunk. Alcoholics got to meetings!"
:lol:

hmmm, hope i'm not offending anyone with this, i do now alcoholism can be a serious thing but i'm jsut having a joke, apologies if it is a sensitive subject for someone

Um, we're in a bar :shifty: I wouldn't worry about it. It's like going to a crack house and making Narcotics anonymous jokes, who's going to get upset?

digsy said:

can i come live with you?? PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!

my house ain't as fancy cause i have to hSare with others but we do have our fair share of "toys" in the lounge- dart boards, basket ball hoop, skateboard + home made ramp ( ialmost went out the window once), dj decks, 3 games consoles, drinking chess set (a new acquisition for my bday) and also a b-day present we now have a disco ball complete with lights!
tacky but BRILLIANT!!

It's nowhere near hollywood though :tsk: and you have dreams! Can we combine your toys with my toys? I have a lot of them, but no skateboard ramp. My friend wants me to buy a pool table so that we can smoke cigars and play pool. I think I have enough room for it but...

Hey angel what does "I'm a Josie Grossie." mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom