The Octagon Bar: Where The Guinness Flows Freely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
Perhaps I could arrange a strike of Lysistratian proportions if the women feel like I was not getting enough votes....that'd be motivation :wink:

I think you need to get U2dem onto this one:yes:

Hey Mysterious:wave:

Hey all

I'm here for another 15-20 minutes and then I'm off to a Super Bowl party for lots of obscene underaged drunkenness. :up::up:

*Staggers around bar and finds the jukebox*

Where is the love? Black Eyed Peas

Yeah, exactly... Where is the love:mad:

Skulls the last 3 B52's and heads out the door.

Night lovebirds:hug: :wave:

starsgoblue said:

Be careful, Dave. K?

I will. Just going over to a friend's house, and I'm staying the night there so it should be a-ok.

In other news, I've sorta been nominated as your running mate in the election, Rebekah. And I voted for our ticket. That cool? :up::wink:

DaveC said:

In other news, I've sorta been nominated as your running mate in the election, Rebekah. And I voted for our ticket. That cool? :up::wink:

Sweet! :up: Our combined knowledge of PF, your sports passions and my pure aristocratic Russian blood will trump all other opponents. :)

**snaps her fingers and instantly a tray of strawberries and The Octagon's best dolce champagne appears**

Tell me about it. Do anything interesting today?

**quickly feeds Rich a strawberry before he can respond**

:laugh:

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking maybe I'll just stick w/ Chicago and Boston . . . I've already spent . .. . . . . . .$3000

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom