The Octagon Bar: Where The Guinness Flows Freely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been watching this countdown of the 100 greatest pop videos of all time for the past four hours. Only one more left now....

Only one U2 appearance :(

beau2ifulday said:
i've been watching this countdown of the 100 greatest pop videos of all time for the past four hours. Only one more left now....

Only one U2 appearance :(

I've been watching something about Top 40 albulms...they've only done 40-21, but U2 Unforgettable fire was 39...I'm sure they'll hvae at least one more appearence in the top 20

ok, it must be cultural differences - i don't get this game.

so what was the one U2 appearance :reject:

there have been several diet pepsi commercials so far Rebekah. nothing else standing out in my head

we're getting commercials for scottish tea over here.

** butch American voice "JOIN US AFTER THESE MESSAGES"..........little humble scottish television ad about tea....."WELCOME BACK" **

I've been watching that too Lizzie :)

Can't stand American football :tongue: :down:

** Looks around and sees he's the only guy **

Chase me? :flirt: :D

** runs off behind the bar **

aw, that is so cute Ewen. It's almost too bad you can't get the commercials. Many people watch just for the commercials. Usually the companies pull out all the strings for bizarre/funny ones because it is the highest charged several hours during the year to run your commercial.

*comes in carrying a basket*
Im gonna stock up on superbowl alcohol....
Ah, not really. I must be the only person on earth that isnt watching it :lol: :reject:
I had kind of a rotten day...thats all. Im gonna go watch a movie and eat chocolate.
Now all I need is tim here and my comfort setting would be complete :rolleyes:
See you all tomorrow, dont drink or gamble too much you bar flies. I would hate to see anybody hung over or broke tomorrow:lol:
*walks out singing the sweetest thing*

aint love the sweetest thing......

it's all the stopping and starting that i find really annoying

basic rules to AF Alan....

the team that's currently in offense has four chances (downs) to gain 10 yards. if they fail then offense goes to the opposing team. they can only pass once and only forward. simple.

It is on in the background. I am not watching though.

I have looked up for a few commercials.

*pokes head back in*

hi rebekah! :wave:
I hope youre doing something worthwhile if you're not watching what everybody else is watching :lol:
I didnt watch last year either but thats because I was in the emergency room. I did catch the fecking BOOB in the waiting room though :yuck:
see you later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom