The Octagon Bar: Where Everybody Knows Your Name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Beagles are notorious for being frustrating. :crack: My mom spent over $800 in training classes for hers and almost two years later, she's finally starting to calm down.

How old is yours?

He is about 4 years old and he has calmed down considerably in some areas. This is kind of a new phenomena. By and large he knew my routine and would hold his bladder from about 8 AM to 6 PM. Sometimes he would even hold it longer.

But now he has gotten into the habit of holding it until Tara gets home and then if Tara leaves, he pees just a little bit on the carpet. So he's clearly looking for attention but I'm not exactly sure of how to break him of it. :shrug: Plus he doesn't do it to me when I come home, walk him, and then go out. So I'm baffled at the moment. :scratch:

Hey Dave :wave: How's life up there?

**Tuns off laptop and looks around the bar**

Oh, great! Everybody comes running in when I'm about to go to bed! :yawn:

Timezones! :down::|

starsforu2 said:

Hi Tim! :wave:

Problems with the dog, I hear? :huh:

Sorry, I have no idea what you can do - never had a dog... :shrug:

*Collapses on the floor*

Ive just spent this whole time outside on the deck brushing the dog...its a little warm out there :huh:

I think I finally figured out the root of my bad mood.
tara feels fat today :|

This time it wasnt a little doggy puddle on the floor, he must have been seeking extra attention :grumpy:

u2bonogirl said:
*Collapses on the floor*

Ive just spent this whole time outside on the deck brushing the dog...its a little warm out there :huh:

I think I finally figured out the root of my bad mood.
tara feels fat today :|

This time it wasnt a little doggy puddle on the floor, he must have been seeking extra attention :grumpy:

Don't clean it. I'll DEAL with him when I get home.

AND YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!

:hug: There. I have spoken truth. Listen. :wink:

** Laughs at the voice I created to utter the lines above. Kind of like the overdubbed English voices over Chinese lines in Karate movies of the 70's. **

...and I'm out! :wave:

Nighty night! :D

Be sure to name the bar something nice, if you reach 500 while I'm sleeping! :wink:

starsforu2 said:

Don't clean it. I'll DEAL with him when I get home.

AND YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!

:hug: There. I have spoken truth. Listen. :wink:

** Laughs at the voice I created to utter the lines above. Kind of like the overdubbed English voices over Chinese lines in Karate movies of the 70's. **

:lol:

I already cleaned it up, told him he was a bad boy, shook my fist at him and drove him to the cat's bed :yes:
Then I brushed him, let him in the house, watched him shake his loose fur all over the freshly swept floor and then swept it again :rolleyes:

Then I did some crunches, stood up, felt dizzy, felt fat again and sat on my arse to read your post

:sigh:
I miss Tim :sexywink:

heaven help me i'm a fucking idiot. :banghead:

i had my last exam today at 11:30, so i left for school a little after 11:10. i arrived at 11:20, so i figured i'd take a little spin around the block and get back around 11:25. so i did...and as i was heading back to school down a two lane road, i got stuck behind an old man doing 30 in a 45 mph zone. so i get to school at 11:27, i'm at the far end of the parking lot which is the farthest spot from the school, and the classroom is on the far opposit end of the school. so i'm running in 90+ degree heat across the parking lot through the school and i get to the classroom right at 11:30. i walk in, but everyone had already started! thankfully my teacher was nice and was like "breathe laura, i'm not going to kick you out." so i sat down and i think i did pretty well on it.

stupid. stupid. stupid. :banghead:

You have finals this week? Lucky. Mine aren't til next week. Then I'm done! :D

Usually I have finals the 2nd week of June but supposedly one parent called up my school and complained we were getting out too soon and not in school long enough. :rolleyes:

U2democrat said:
heaven help me i'm a fucking idiot. :banghead:

i had my last exam today at 11:30, so i left for school a little after 11:10. i arrived at 11:20, so i figured i'd take a little spin around the block and get back around 11:25. so i did...and as i was heading back to school down a two lane road, i got stuck behind an old man doing 30 in a 45 mph zone. so i get to school at 11:27, i'm at the far end of the parking lot which is the farthest spot from the school, and the classroom is on the far opposit end of the school. so i'm running in 90+ degree heat across the parking lot through the school and i get to the classroom right at 11:30. i walk in, but everyone had already started! thankfully my teacher was nice and was like "breathe laura, i'm not going to kick you out." so i sat down and i think i did pretty well on it.

stupid. stupid. stupid. :banghead:

Pfft. That's nothing. I slept in and arrived for my Math 12 exam an hour and a half late and I was still allowed to write it. :|

Just stopping in for a quick one before test driving this:

2005-Pontiac-G6-05129491990003.JPG

I'm a total girly girl, but... New car smell :drool:

I really wish I were going to test drive a Mustang, though. :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:
You have finals this week? Lucky. Mine aren't til next week. Then I'm done! :D

Usually I have finals the 2nd week of June but supposedly one parent called up my school and complained we were getting out too soon and not in school long enough. :rolleyes:

HA HAD MY FINALS ALREADY.... Aced em all too

mmmmmmm cars....:drool:

here's my ultimate dream car:

a black lamborghini diablo VT6 (no longer made)
lamborghinidiablovt6black.jpg

kyod68xx-main-2.jpg

1998%20Lamborghini%20Diablo%20SV-black-rVr=mx=.jpg

sehrng17.jpg

ok so i'm a little obsessed :reject:
base price......$275,000...that's more than our house.

U2democrat said:
mmmmmmm cars....:drool:

here's my ultimate dream car:

a black lamborghini diablo VT6 (no longer made)
lamborghinidiablovt6black.jpg

kyod68xx-main-2.jpg

1998%20Lamborghini%20Diablo%20SV-black-rVr=mx=.jpg

sehrng17.jpg

ok so i'm a little obsessed :reject:
base price......$275,000...that's more than our house.

:drool:

Speaking of cars, I'm getting mine back Friday! No more rental car! Wheee!

You can barely get a condo in Massachusetts for 275K. The real estate market here is ridiculous. :tsk:

:scream:

*Lines up 4 shots of whiskey - downs them all - lines up 4 more*

Just when I thought work was starting to settle down, everything goes to absolute shit on me. One of my coordinators who was supposed to come back to work today after a medical leave of absence will now be out till August, and we may have to fire my other coordinator, along with two of my most best coworkers, for stealing company time.

FUCK!!! *downs remaining 4 shots*

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I seriously need a month-long vacation

Diemen said:

*Lines up 4 shots of whiskey - downs them all - lines up 4 more*

Just when I thought work was starting to settle down, everything goes to absolute shit on me. One of my coordinators who was supposed to come back to work today after a medical leave of absence will now be out till August, and we may have to fire my other coordinator, along with two of my most best coworkers, for stealing company time.

FUCK!!! *downs remaining 4 shots*

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I seriously need a month-long vacation

:(

:hug:

:: slips Adam an extra shot ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom