The Octagon Bar: Where Everybody Knows Your Name! - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-03-2005, 10:29 AM   #181
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Old old old school Interference joke that, to be quite honest, I couldn't even tell you the orgins of anymore.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #182
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:49 AM

Ive started a drool fest over cookies


I wonder what my next project should be.
Something I can actually eat
__________________

__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #183
pax
ONE
love, blood, life
 
pax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ewen's new American home
Posts: 11,412
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ewen
Cookie
Biscuit
__________________
and you hunger for the time
time to heal, desire, time


Join Amnesty.
pax is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:34 AM   #184
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Biscuit

I was boiling water on the stove to make tea and I forgot about it for so long that almost all of it evaporated by the time I remembered
Something needs to be done about my attention span
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:36 AM   #185
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl
Biscuit

I was boiling water on the stove to make tea and I forgot about it for so long that almost all of it evaporated by the time I remembered
Something needs to be done about my attention span
Something has been done my dear

** Reaches over to turn off the stove **

You found me
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:38 AM   #186
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,887
Local Time: 05:49 AM
*fills the hot tub and adds one cup of milk and 1/2 a cup of honey*


*dunks his Cookie*








enjoy your Cleopatra style bath
__________________
ewen is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:39 AM   #187
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


Something has been done my dear

** Reaches over to turn off the stove **

You found me

Oh yeah



But what happens when you're not there to hold together the pieces of my world?
Eventually I leave a trail of Tara everywhere
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:41 AM   #188
pax
ONE
love, blood, life
 
pax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ewen's new American home
Posts: 11,412
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ewen
*fills the hot tub and adds one cup of milk and 1/2 a cup of honey*


*dunks his Cookie*








enjoy your Cleopatra style bath




:: lies back and enjoys ::
__________________
and you hunger for the time
time to heal, desire, time


Join Amnesty.
pax is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 10:53 AM   #189
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 05:49 AM
*gets silly drunk*
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 11:07 AM   #190
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl



Oh yeah



But what happens when you're not there to hold together the pieces of my world?
Eventually I leave a trail of Tara everywhere
That's why we're getting married! So that I'll never be very far away

Plus, it's really fun to find pieces of you laying about....

Look! Underwear!
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 11:57 AM   #191
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,234
Local Time: 04:49 AM
Pax, everyone in FYM doesn't hate you. In fact most, including me (fym lurker that I am) think you're doing an outstanding job. Some either haven't been around long enough to make a proper judgment, or are just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

ewen, it's a proven fact that everyone thinks your cool. If only for the ability to pull up the most off the wall picture that somehow still relates to the subject at hand.

although that biscuit-in-tea dunking might take you down a notch.






Hola to everyone else. It's my day off, and I'm taking my little brother to see Star Wars. I'm going with low expectations. Hopefully they'll be met.
__________________
Diemen is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 12:05 PM   #192
pax
ONE
love, blood, life
 
pax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ewen's new American home
Posts: 11,412
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Diemen
Pax, everyone in FYM doesn't hate you. In fact most, including me (fym lurker that I am) think you're doing an outstanding job. Some either haven't been around long enough to make a proper judgment, or are just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

ewen, it's a proven fact that everyone thinks your cool. If only for the ability to pull up the most off the wall picture that somehow still relates to the subject at hand.

Awwwww, thanks.

And yes, Ewen's ability to find bizarre pictures is only one among many of his very cool traits.
__________________
and you hunger for the time
time to heal, desire, time


Join Amnesty.
pax is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 12:58 PM   #193
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


That's why we're getting married! So that I'll never be very far away

Plus, it's really fun to find pieces of you laying about....

Look! Underwear!

Underwear!
You know my little secret about underwear


*Leans her head on the bar and closes her eyes*
Oooooh, Im starting to get another headache
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 01:01 PM   #194
Refugee
 
bonojr62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The last night on earth
Posts: 2,064
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


That's why we're getting married! So that I'll never be very far away

Plus, it's really fun to find pieces of you laying about....

Look! Underwear!


__________________
bonojr62 is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 01:02 PM   #195
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl



Underwear!
You know my little secret about underwear


*Leans her head on the bar and closes her eyes*
Oooooh, Im starting to get another headache
Secret? I know no such thing. You wear Granny underwear don't you? I heard all women wore those.
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com