The Octagon Bar: Where Everybody Knows Your Name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I thought I'd never say this, but I hate just sitting at my desk playing around when I know I could be working. The problem is that this other department wants eight million changes made to my current project, and due to time constraints I don't know if I should make any of them, and both of my bosses are (I think) in a meeting and so there's no one around to ask.

:banghead:

Let's start taking bets on when I'll hit 10000 posts... :hmm:

It was just around New Year that I hit 5000. :crack: And that took me the better part of three years.

*Bangs one of Larry's drumsticks agains a giant gong*

BOOOOOOOOOM

Tara has just hit 4500 posts :yes:
edited to say: *Grabs Tim and pulls him up to her, kisses him like theres no tomorrow and melts for a reason other than heat*
:drool:

Last edited:
pax said:
Let's start taking bets on when I'll hit 10000 posts... :hmm:

It was just around New Year that I hit 5000. :crack: And that took me the better part of three years.

July 6th. That's my prediction. Take it to the bank! :wink:

** Notices Bar cutie in the corner **

No, not you April, you are destined for another. :yes:

I'm looking at that one over there melting from the heat. :sad: Here, allow me to fan you until you feel a little more "normal" :hug:

w00t!

i'm going to sign the paperwork to own this car in about an hour!

MH4770.jpg

u2bonogirl said:

:D
You rock

How's work going?
Not nearly as exciting as kissing me right? :wink:

*Picks up Tim's stapler and throws it over 3 cubes* :evil:

:reject: I think you hit the nerd a few cubes over! :reject: That's OK, most nerds can't fight, so I'm not worried :wink:

It's slow around here. I'm trying to kill time, but nothing seems pressing over here, so I'm posting a reply in the bar and vigorously chasing you around this forum! :mac:

starsforu2 said:

:reject: I think you hit the nerd a few cubes over! :reject: That's OK, most nerds can't fight, so I'm not worried :wink:

It's slow around here. I'm trying to kill time, but nothing seems pressing over here, so I'm posting a reply in the bar and vigorously chasing you around this forum! :mac:

*runs a few feet and lets Tim catch her without a fight*
:cute:
you got me

*Sees a nerd in a pinkish colored shirt coming after her with a protractor*
:yikes:
*Tosses a graphing calculator in the corner and watches him turn away abruptly and go after it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom