The Octagon Bar: We're Still Waiting for the T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Give'r!

Welcome weary travelers!

We've been kicked around the corner, we've been known by different names but it's time to reopen the Octagon Bar!

...Stop in for a coffee or tea in the morning, bring your newspaper and sit in our soft leather couches. For lunch, come in and have a cocktail. Your boss will never know. When work is over, stop in for Happy Hour; you can be assured that your presence will not go unnoticed. Late nights are the best and the most wicked; the patrons are a frisky lot, but always friendly.

The Octagon Bar is located on the first floor of the Clarence Hotel in Dublin, Ireland. U2 are part owners of this magnificent watering hole and we seek to reproduce the camaraderie of a pub, complete with bar fights, dancing girls, and moderators who shut us down when the noise or the post count gets too high.

May I suggest that you order a drink, ask one of the lovelies or one of the gents for a , or perhaps you want to play a song on the jukebox. Share pictures of your kids and yourselves. Don’t be shy--by morning we’ll forget your face anyway.

This is a patron-run bar, so if the bartender is asleep in the back, or cuddled up on the couch with one of the patrons, go and pour a drink for your mate. The drink selection is only limited by your imagination. So dream out loud!

--Tim (starsforu2)

"The Octagon Bar: We only listen to two kinds of music - country and western..."

:reject:

Yes, I miss The Daltons... :shifty:

ewen said:
"If it's no Sco'ish it's crap!"

:lol:
I have a vivid image of fat bastard in my head right now

*pulls out her banana bread recipe and stares at it*
To try or not to try
If I fail
Ill try...not to cry
Oh why
Oh why
Must my mother have kicked me out of the kitchen while I was growing up :wink:

"please leave your message after the tone. thanks. bye"

ewen said:
"please leave your message after the tone. thanks. bye"

oh, Pax....notice the word "your" ? yes it says "your" not "a".

*mumbles to himself*

feckin Scot invented the phone!

Pax thinks my answering-phone message sounds really sad and that it's requesting people to leave messages for me because I'm lonely! lol. grrrrrrrrrrrr :wink:

ewen said:

Pax thinks my answering-phone message sounds really sad and that it's requesting people to leave messages for me because I'm lonely! lol. grrrrrrrrrrrr :wink:

Which is why I leave you lovely messages... :flirt:

people here are making me dizzy. coming and going and collapsing.

Tara, if you like macaroni & cheese then maybe try my recipe in my journal.

starsforu2 said:

:madspit: and the lights on the truck... and the... and the... :wink:

:grumpy: *taps foot*

Y'know, some people appreciate artistic eccentricity :wink: :kiss:
banana bread is in the oven. Pray for it, my love

I got a little scrape on my foot :( Fritz tripped me and somehow I ended up cutting it on the mat under your office chair :madspit:

*goes to get Ewens recipe*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom