The Octagon Bar: We're Still Waiting for the T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
why do ipods have to be so darn expensive? :scream:

i hear ya. i've almost bought one so many times.

though, now i have my eyes set on a telecaster, same model edge played on the Streets video.

U2democrat said:
here i am at school jumping around doing a funny little dance:
32026Laura_Front_-med.JPG

like the hair? :lol:
She moves in mysterious ways, some ways being more mysterious than others...

we have a live band too, that's part of why its so darn expensive ($25 for one $50 for a couple)

besides, by the time i'm 40, if i'm moping around that i missed senior prom, i need better things to focus on.

U2democrat said:
i've got a graduation dress. screw prom, its too expensive, i don't like any of the guys at my school, i hate dancing, and i'm saving money for germany anyway :shrug:

:shrug: I never went to prom. Couldve but I wasnt in school at the time and I was too busy doing other things
Like getting into trouble :rolleyes: :wink:

I'll probably look back and think I should have gone but oh well. I'll just have to dance all the harder at my wedding :D

I'm not going to my senior ball (prom). I've danced an entire two times in my life, and from those two times I've concluded as far ask my skillset goes, I wouldn't have made it on Bandstand, and as far as I know, all the girls I might have been interested in are already long taken.

(Okay, the truth is I am cheap, and unless I had a girlfriend or someone got down on their knees and begged and pleaded and blackmailed me, there is no way I would have bothered.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom