The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not Ewbby talk, April. Ewbby talk was in the previous page.....actually, it was Apewbby talk.

ah, ok.

i thought you had good news.

I'll carry this on via email because I'm sure it's really dull for everyone else.

**Runs into bar**

:hyper:

Last evening with internet-connection here in my dorm-room... then it's 14 days with the pharmacy-internet ( :shifty: :shh: ), and...

...then I'm back home again!!! :hyper:

Home to meet LB :flirt:, home to see U2 :hyper: :dance: - :heart: Home! :heart:

Hello everyone! :wave:

Hi Merc.

When's the last time you were over in Denmark? I mean, just even for a long weekend or whatever. I know, when I go on holiday abroad (except for my recent stay with Pax) that after a certain period of time I start to get very homesick.

Ewbby! :wave:

ewen said:
Hi Merc.

When's the last time you were over in Denmark? I mean, just even for a long weekend or whatever. I know, when I go on holiday abroad (except for my recent stay with Pax) that after a certain period of time I start to get very homesick.

Last time I was in Denmark was in the end of april for a long weekend, but I wasn't home in my own appartment at that time - just visiting family in the other end of the country... :)

Last time I was home-home was in the beginning of february, but that was only for two days! :huh:

Of course I've missed my family and friends much while I've been up here, but I haven't been really, really homesick - I :heart: Norway! :wink:

I think cramp is starting to set in for The Edge there April. It pains me to see him like that. Being a bass player, I know the cramp after repeating the same thing over and over.

yeah, we'll shine like stars in the summer night
yeah, we'll shine like stars in the winter night
one heart...one hope...one love...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom