The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
I would love a kitty in my apartment. But I live on the 3rd floor, I don't know how a cat would make it up here since it's brutally hot during the day even with 4 fans running. :(

don't underestimate puddy-cats. i live on a third floor too and while saying goodnight to my friend Tom a couple of weeks ago the following cheeky-monkey (ok, cheeky-cat) sneeked its way into my apartment.

23596an_cat_dubh-med.JPG

ewen said:

don't underestimate puddy-cats. i live on a third floor too and while saying goodnight to my friend Tom a couple of weeks ago the following cheeky-monkey (ok, cheeky-cat) sneeked it's way into my apartment.

23596an_cat_dubh-med.JPG

omg...that kitty is gorgeous. *squeals* :hyper:

it was really tiny and skinny. just a kitten. there are sooo many black cats around here, they must be all related. there's one black & white one though.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hi, PA branch of Abbril. :wave:

[/said in same manner Ewen says it] :)

The PA branch of Abbril is very anxious to get out of her clothes.

And into some jammies.

Sheesh, it's hot, okay?

pax said:
:heart: kitties :heart:

I'm seriously considering getting a cat in the fall...after my dog-sitting is over in August.

dog sitting?

duffy?

Aye, Duffy. :cute: The family dog (Cairn terrier) back at the family homestead. My dad and stepmom are going on a golf/beach vacation for a week, so I'm going to take the dog. I miss the little furball, actually.

Seriously...my dad does not give compliments lightly!

If he says he likes you (or that you improved his swing), he must really mean it.

:hug:

btw, Jules and April are cheating on the Octagon.

Randumb is stealing the Octagon's clientele.

:Wave:

How did I miss this bar?

And man oh man did I ever give some poor advice to that kid in Zoo Confessionals last night. :reject:

I thought it was bad advice because I made a million wrong assumptions about his situation, and it ended up not applying at all to him.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom