The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: April

You're cheating on us April, you've posted in Randumb! :wink:

pax said:

The halfway point is August 7th (82 days).

what?

you're telling me we haven't even reached the halfway point? and that the halfway point isn't until August 7th? man, that's something i really didn't want to know.

:cries:

do you hear this folks? get your ewbby bracelets.

Pax, I'm going to put a care package together for you. it'll include Irn-Bru and Ewbby bracelets! Yes folks, I'm serious....I'm sending Pax some Ewbby bracelets. How sad am I?

|<----------------this sad------------------>|
[insert picture of Pax in this space]

:kiss: Pax

Last edited:
ewen said:

Pax, I'm going to put a care package together for you. it'll include Irn-Bru and Ewbby bracelets! Yes folks, I'm serious....I'm sending Pax some Ewbby bracelets. How sad am I?

|<----------------this sad------------------>|
[insert picture of Pax in this space]

I like care packages! :hyper:

I'm putting yours together now, but I didn't get the tea...oh yeah, I think I told you that. I have the peanut butter, though...that's the most important part.

I know...I can't believe we're not even halfway yet. :( But we'll make it--we have our IMs, and care packages, and e-mails...

:flirt:

:kiss: I can't wait to be the first gal on my block with a Ewbby bracelet.

as i said in private, don't worry about sending me the tea. i'd love to get some but it's far too expensive. that's premium tea you got, 20 bags for the same price that you could get maybe 400 bags of 'normal' tea. remember that i live in the biggest tea consuming country in the world and i could easly go through a whole box of that stuff in two days....the 20 bags, not the 400!! i'm not that big a tea consumer.

talking of tea, i'm having one now and my milk is off. I fucking hate that so much. well, it's a good excuse to go outside and enjoy some sun in Princes Gardens :sexywink: and then do some shopping.

:eyebrow:

lol, i didn't say i was going out this very second!

in fact i probably won't go out until another hour or so.

but :kiss: anyway. can't have too many :kiss:s

*just hung my New York City subway map up on my Edinburgh bedroom wall*

:sigh: memories.

i'm off out now.

:wave: April and any lurkers

btw Pax, read the "only..." thread, Henry's japanese name has appeared.

Last edited:
and I just answered in da udder fred.

talking of udders, i need to go out and get milk for me t.

byeee

:wave: Back from lunch. Had a lovely big salad with some spring mix, spinach, chicken, hard-boiled egg, cheese, broccoli... :drool:

I hope Ewen's got his milk and is enjoying his subway map. :sigh: :kiss:

Hey, Jackie, nice to see you 'round these parts again. :wave:

Can I get you a Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper with half an inch of Vanilla Smirnoff in the bottom? (drink du jour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom