The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Well, I looked it up and it can be spelled either way. Why does it matter anyways?

It does not matter.

I was just pointing out something (i.e., a comment).

Many things that we post in this forum are not important. They are just simple comments.

U2Girl1978 said:

You are something else. :|

I'm really not in the mood for this.

Ok.

I made a simple, no-offense, nice comment to PopAngel without meaning anything else. You read too much into my words.

I have been collecting fruit stickers since I started working here. I have a whole ring of them around the base of my computer monitor. Apples, pears, plums, peaches...the organic ones are always prettiest.

:cute:

Well, darlings, I'm out for the evening and possibly for the better part of the weekend. :)

enjoy your various refreshments and relaxations. :wave:

:kiss:es for Ewen should he swing by

I haven't posted in here in ages. Reading the past couple pages I understand why. Kids. :tsk:

:D

On the plus side, I'm having an expensive night out on the town tonight. An expensive night out that I'm not paying for. :D Going to a great restaurant with great food and great drinks.

Tonight's a good night to get :drunk:. :wink:

*walks in*

Hi Adam,

I by-passed the Swedish Meatballs this afternoon. :wink:

*figures Adam has probably gone out and there isn't anybody else worth talking to here at the moment so walks out*

Hi Darren,

how goes it?

you ain't been here for a while.

no bad Darren, I almost got trampled to death in a stampede of a thousand kids and their parents that were queuing up outside Edinburgh Castle tonight. Apparently there's some big event to coincide with the release of the new Harry Potter book. There were thousands of people queuing all the way down the road.

nighty :wave:

can't say I hate it because I haven't read any of them. the first book was written here in Edinburgh apparently so I guess that's why they are having a big thing.

yeah i think they're likely to be issuing the book but i think there's a huge event though. there were horse-drawn carriages getting prepared and to have something at the castle is major. anyway, i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom