The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*sigh*

Can't we go one goddamn day around here (Interland, not the bar) without a fight of some kind breaking out? :slant:

I am sorry for offending you and anyone else but Ewen on this thread... as you will see from the other thread in this forum, this was something that I did not start nor I did not ask for.

U2Girl1978 said:
I am so sick of this crap! :angry:

I understand and I apologize to you. But please blame this person who is supposed to be a bar regular and all he has been doing is being aggressive towards me since quite a while.

U2@NYC said:

I understand and I apologize to you. But please blame this person who is supposed to be a bar regular and all he has been doing is being aggressive towards me since quite a while.

This isn't directed at any ONE person in particular, but this is just my two cents regarding this or any other disagreement here: If people could just ignore and not feel this huge urge to retaliate, then we'd see a lot less of this crap as far as I'm concerned. Hasn't anyone ever heard of being the bigger person here?

With that, I'm outta here, folks. Smell ya later.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

This isn't directed at any ONE person in particular, but this is just my two cents regarding this or any other disagreement here: If people could just ignore and not feel this huge urge to retaliate, then we'd see a lot less of this crap as far as I'm concerned. Hasn't anyone ever heard of being the bigger person here?

With that, I'm outta here, folks. Smell ya later.

I understand.

However, when aggressions are free and cheap it is hard not to say anything.

"Aggressions"...come on, no one insulted anyone's mother here. You want to see aggressive, well...a :lock: isn't really aggressive. I've seen MODS post :lock: smileys, for heaven's sake.

And with that, I have a project here that I'm supposed to return to someone by lunchtime... :sexywink:

pax said:
"Aggressions"...come on, no one insulted anyone's mother here. You want to see aggressive, well...a :lock: isn't really aggressive. I've seen MODS post :lock: smileys, for heaven's sake.

Really? Immediately after you start a thread...?

Pax, don't be naive (and pretend me to be)... you and I well know what ewen means.

The moderators have been closing down new post-whoring type threads in Lemonade Stand. You seemed to have ignored that and started a new one. I posted a :lock:, with which you questioned, i answered in that thread. you had to spread it to this thread, like you always do when someone has a greivance with anything you do. you got to spread it everywhere like you need to tell as many people as you possibly can that you are right and the other person is wrong.

ewen said:
The moderators have been closing down new post-whoring type threads in Lemonade Stand. You seemed to have ignored that and started a new one. I posted a :lock:, with which you questioned, i answered in that thread. you had to spread it to this thread, like you always do when someone has a greivance with anything you do. you got to spread it everywhere like you need to tell as many people as you possibly can that you are right and the other person is wrong.

Ewen, how can you pretend me to be so naive and pretend me to believe that is all you wanted to do? There are I do not know how many 'describe' threads being created over and over... And you and me know well that, if anyone else had created the same thread, you wouldn't have done a thing.

And, plus, I did not want the other thread to become a place for arguing since it defeated the original purpose which was plain-vanilla fun. That is why I decided to post somewhere else, in a thread that I knew you would read.

so you brought your argument in here. well done. :applaud:

there is already a 'describe' thread going at the moment and you have also said in your version that it's a new one. hence a new post-whoring thread. why don't i go open a second Octagon bar?

maybe that's not a bad idea, a million miles away from the likes of you.

anyway, have the final word, as you always have to have. i want people to come back here and have 'vanilla-fun'.

talking of vanilla, how's your Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper Pax? :kiss:

Fabulous...I'm going to need another bottle soon. :drool:

Your project is almost finished here, but there are a couple of blanks you'll need to fill in yourself. :)

ewen said:
so you brought your argument in here. well done. :applaud:

there is already a 'describe' thread going at the moment and you have also said in your version that it's a new one. hence a new post-whoring thread. why don't i go open a second Octagon bar?

maybe that's not a bad idea, a million miles away from the likes of you.

anyway, have the final word, as you always have to have. i want people to come back here and have 'vanilla-fun'.

how's you Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper Pax? :kiss:

The describe thread is different... it is not the same thing. But you can keep on believing what you want to believe...

Go open a second Octagon bar... I will make sure not to interfere with your 'cyber fun'.

U2@NYC said:

The describe thread is different... it is not the same thing.

:huh: exactly! so it's a completely new post-whoring thread. what the mods have been closing down. there is already a 'describe' thread currently running.

U2@NYC said:

Go open a second Octagon bar... I will make sure not to interfere with your 'cyber fun'.

the sarcasm escaped you

why on Earth am I bothering. okay, that was definately the last response. hit me with it u2@nyc. i can't wait.

pax said:
Fabulous...I'm going to need another bottle soon. :drool:

Your project is almost finished here, but there are a couple of blanks you'll need to fill in yourself. :)

:kiss:

I still haven't gone out. been on the phone speaking to Muz and then speaking to my friend Joseph, down in London about some projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom