The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Sneaks in... :shh:**

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
swedish_chef.jpg

Ohhh, The Swedish Chef! :love: Anything Swedish! :love:

At this time in exactly two weeks I'll...

**Looks at her watch**

... be having breakfast with LB! :flirt: :giggle:

:wave:

I hope you're all doing well - it irritates me that I can't really follow the daily bar-life as I used to, but since I only have internet access in my working hours at the pharmacy now (which is in the middle of the night for the majority of the patrons!) that's just the way it will have to be for the next two weeks... :shrug:

See you later! :wink:

**Sneaks out of bar and into pharmacy :shifty:**

Since the pharmacy is practically 'dead' today (all the patients must me on summerholiday! :| ) ... :yawn: ...I'm back! :D

ewen said:
I'm *thinking* of going to IKEA later on today. :crack:

Hello Ewen! :wave:

Oh! Why are you going to IKEA?! :) Or, thinking about going at least? :huh: In need of some new carpets that Harry can vaccum, perhaps? :wink:

It's so long since I've been there - but I'm thinking of reorganising my appartment (need more storage room) when I get home (have seen to many of those programmes on tv! :reject: ), so IKEA might be the place to go...

Merc said:

Hello Ewen! :wave:

Oh! Why are you going to IKEA?! :) Or, thinking about going at least? :huh: In need of some new carpets that Harry can vaccum, perhaps? :wink:

It's so long since I've been there - but I'm thinking of reorganising my appartment (need more storage room) when I get home (have seen to many of those programmes on tv! :reject: ), so IKEA might be the place to go...

Hello Merc :wave:

You mean Henry :tsk: :wink:. I'm quite happy sticking with the carpet I already have. It can never be replaced.

No, I'm reluctantly going, or thinking of going, just to pick up a couple of small bits and pieces like maybe a new shower curtain.

ewen said:
You mean Henry :tsk: :wink:. I'm quite happy sticking with the carpet I already have. It can never be replaced.

:ohmy: :reject:

I'm so sorry! It's Henry, not Harry! :banghead:

ewen said:
No, I'm reluctantly going, or thinking of going, just to pick up a couple of small bits and pieces like maybe a new shower curtain.

... for the hot tub? :sexywink: :giggle:

:kiss: Pax

this web developer (not web designer) is so glad that his editor (not copy editor) girlfriend had a good night's sleep.

:sigh: @ no news

they say 'no news is good news' but in this case 'no news is just friggin irritating'

:hug:

:sigh: Exactly right. And surely there won't be any news over the weekend...now the earliest we'll have something is Monday.

But I did sleep well, which is something...I feel so much better today than I did yesterday.

Did you get to IKEA? :hyper:

I'm still not happy with it. I wish I was some kind of good with graphics so I could make myself something cute (and something that would update automatically, LOL).

I just realized this morning that August 7th is a VERY special day...not only does it mark the halfway point of the 1st countdown (until I go to Scotland), but it's also (I think) our 6-month anniversary. :cute: Every so often, we have a conversation about when our anniversary actually is and how we should decide it, and I think we finally settled on February 7th.

Last edited:
Apparently the secret is to stay up late, post often...and not really be looking! :wink:

Anyway, what's everyone up to for the weekend?

Let's see....

Tonight I am going to a speed dating event with my friend. He's a bit nervous about going. :lol: Then we are going to a partay afterwards.

Tomorrow: Work, Take Midterm for psychology, go out dancing with the girls.

Sunday: Work, then relax.

:hyper:

pax said:
Apparently the secret is to stay up late, post often...and not really be looking! :wink:

Anyway, what's everyone up to for the weekend?

Shit, girl, I'd have a million Apr----- babies by now if that were the case. :scratch: ;)

Going for sushi with the best friend tonight, hitting a few antique sales tomorrow, possibly seeing Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Sunday. :up: No plans involving or even remotely involving the guy who can't pick up a damn phone. :mad:

gah, now that my phone has stopped ringing maybe i can go out and get my bits'n'bobs at IKEA now.

:wave: hi folks

:kiss: Pax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom