The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*runs in, fixes himself a whisky*

hi folks :wave: hi Pax :kiss:

I see that some of the scum of the Earth have just woken up and made themselves present in LS.

Some people have to realise that what they may think is a harmless little joke within the confines of their own people can be extremely soul destroying to hear for other people. many people here on interference have actually lost babies.

That comment was disgusting, unbelievable and unforgiveable.

What surprises me are the amount of people who frequent LS that get away with all sorts of crap yet, lol, I get banned from writing a journal and reading or commenting on journals because I had a right to defend comments left when I did have a journal.

:slant:

Talk about walking in on something...I have no idea what happened. Doesn't sound like I want to know either....

*takes a can of Red Bull and invites the Impound Lot to shove it in the orifice of thier choice*

*sticks on Elevation*

it's the first U2, feel-good song I could think of.

:dance:

*goes behind the bar and fetches a large bowl*

*places bowl down on the bar counter*

*fetches some Glenfiddich, Glemorangie and a Dalmore whisky and pours all into the bowl*

*takes bowl and lifts to his mouth*

*drinks*

how's that for maintaining the stereotype that Scots are alcoholics?

:crazy: :drunk:

*pulls out IV bag and line*

*pulls out a keg of draught Guinness*

*fills the IV bag*

*attaches IV line and bag*

*mainlines the Guinness*

:wink:

your my best ever friend davvviee

i love you

what we were talk about again?

what?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

barf

[/typical evening in Edinburgh]

ewen said:
*goes behind the bar and fetches a large bowl*

*places bowl down on the bar counter*

*fetches some Glenfiddich, Glemorangie and a Dalmore whisky and pours all into the bowl*

*takes bowl and lifts to his mouth*

*drinks*

how's that for maintaining the stereotype that Scots are alcoholics?

:crazy: :drunk:

shit, I forgot to do my Swedish Chef impression! damn

borshty-borshty-dooo

whey, borsthy

borshty

swedish_chef.jpg

OMG, i need sleep. For a moment I thought the Swedish Chef had a U2 Ipod, but it was a red pepper.

:coocoo:

it's very icky. back of the neck sweaty thing going on. hate that. i don't have any air conditioning or even a fan. just the windows open.

what a night to go camping. :drool:

:sigh: i want to go camping

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Haha... I thought you were going to call me crazy for wearing a sweatshirt in this heat. ;)

:laugh: Nah, I can appreciate having the air so low it requires a sweatshirt in the summer! My family room is always cooler than the rest of the house. I have laid on the couch down there watching a movie in the middle of the summer with an Afghan over me! :laugh: Nothing beats it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom