The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Dairy Queen

okay, I guess it's American. never heard of it.

i'm having a can of draught Guinness. mmm

where's my smiley when i need it?

a-ha

guinness-avatar.gif

Peanut Buster Parfaits. :drool:

I love them, but haven't had one in years for the simple fact that they have waaaay too many peanuts in them. I know, it's called "peanut buster" not, "just a sprinkling of peanuts with your ice cream and hot fudge", but still...

I don't think I've ever finished one in my life, either.:shrug:

They've sold Legoland to the americans! :|

Edited to add: Is reading the news right now - all more or less depressing stories :tsk:

Merc said:
They've sold Legoland to the americans! :|

Edited to add: Is reading the news right now - all more or less depressing stories :tsk:

I used to watch the news all the time but now I just read it in the paper. It's pretty much the same....brings on mass hysteria basically. :|

Hey Ewen. :wave:

Just don't stare at Edge while reading my posts, 'k? :laugh:

Has it cooled off there any? I hope you won't have a hard time falling asleep tonight because of the heat. :hug:

Ok, kids, I'm off... Going to hunker down and do some reading I've been putting off for too long (school stuff).

*grabs more rum before exiting bar*

The guy that I liked is a total ass. Is it so hard to give an explanation on why you don't want to talk to me anymore? I have no freakin clue as to what goes on in the guys head. :sigh:

Sorry...didn't mean to bring the thread down.

you're not bringing this thread down. if people can't listen to each other when there are problems then we can't call ourselves friends. if anyone has a problem with that, reading this thread, then they can go feck themselves.

after not hearing from you for a good ten minutes, i logged off to read the journals, suspecting that i might get the reason for you being sad. i can't respond to journal entries because i have been banned.

it's tricky for me to say anything to you to help because i guess i'm one of those people who's in a 'mushy' realtionship, you speak of. however, that wasn't always the case. i have been single, i was single for over a year and a half.

I got my dorm and rommate assignment in the mail today. I've been mostly feeling excited about college, the anxiety part is begining to kick in now. I go away Augest 20th. This summer is going to be too short.

**Opens bar door and looks inside**

:shifty:

I'm not here! :shh:

...Just sitting at the computer, waiting for a call from the helicopter rescue service! :yes: :shifty: I'll be flying 'Sea King' ( :drool: ) sometime next week, just have to find out which date!!! :laugh: :D

**Steals a coke from behind the bar desk and goes back to work in the pharmacy**

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom