The Octagon Bar: Tiaras and Wang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

** Pours Sam Adams for myself, since I'm definitely not one of the girls :p **

Hey There Merc!!! :wave: I can't remember if I ever thanked for the R+H Outtakes DVD's. if not...

I can't stay too long, I need to escape the snow and get home :yes:

Just wanted to say hi!
:rant:
I missed him!
Oh well, in ten days I wont have to worry about that now will I? :sexywink:
*grabs a bottle of water and a lemon*
I need something refreshing for my construction project.
Gotta patch a hole in the wall I created with one of my fists a while ago :|

pax, can you no sleep in your office tonight? sleep under your desk or something. please give me a call or text when you get home. :hug:

Lemonboy said:
*Walks into the Octagon*

Hi gang! :wink:

Hmm as it seems to be serve yourself day I think I will go and pour myself a glass of after-dinner single-malt..:yes:

hmmm I wonder what I would look like with a Tiara...:giggle:

Lemonboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

**Runs across the bar, into the arms of LB**

I've missed you so much!!! :flirt: Where have you been all my life?! :lol:

...and I'm sure you'd look absolutely wonderful with a tiara dear! :sexywink: ... it would fit perfectly with your pink pleba t-shirt! :lmao:

u2bonogirl said:

:rant:
I missed him!
Oh well, in ten days I wont have to worry about that now will I? :sexywink:
*grabs a bottle of water and a lemon*
I need something refreshing for my construction project.
Gotta patch a hole in the wall I created with one of my fists a while ago :|

how do you do that so it doesnt break anything (on you not the door/wall)
i cracked a knuckle a little while ago and i didnt even dent the wall, let alone make a hole in it!

i need to know so i can go put a hole in my "friend" with as little damage as possible to me

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:
I've been sitting here with my drink hoping that of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, finally you would walk into mine. :sexywink:

Well, it seems to be your lucky day :sexywink: ... can't remember the last time we where in the bar at the same time... :flirt:

digsy said:

how do you do that so it doesnt break anything (on you not the door/wall)
i cracked a knuckle a little while ago and i didnt even dent the wall, let alone make a whole in it!

You gotta punch through the wall...meaning don't pull your hand back after contact.....

Either that or the wall plaster is cheap...

:giggle:

starsgoblue said:
burnt popcorn :yuck:

hey starsgoble
i been accepted into a programme in Ghana!!! :hyper:
just have to decide when to go now... was gonna be april but thats way too soon now so maybe May now

digsy said:

hey starsgoble
i been accepted into a programme in Ghana!!! :hyper:
just have to decide when to go now... was gonna be april but thats way too soon now so maybe May now

(is jealous but very excited for Digsy)

:hyper: That's awesome hon! You're going to be working with orphans, right?

That's going to be so great!

starsgoblue said:

You gotta punch through the wall...meaning don't pull your hand back after contact.....

Either that or the wall plaster is cheap...

:giggle:

see mine are concrete/stone so that doesnt work
i think my monitor is going to get my fist soon, simply because its the closest thing to me and i'm feeling very very wound up and tense

starsgoblue said:

(is jealous but very excited for Digsy)

:hyper: That's awesome hon! You're going to be working with orphans, right?

That's going to be so great!

yeah i know, i just got to pull my thumb out, butter my parents up a bit more (they're not too keen for protective parental reasons) and get it sorted.
soon soon yay!!!

Lemonboy said:

Our Microwave Oven still reeks of the smell of burnt popcorn a week after some f*cker did it and didn't clean up. :yuck:

my dad melted a microwave with popcorn once.
put teh timer on 10minutes as opposed to 1 and forgot - the whole inside of the microwave burnt out and the house stank for weeks :huh:

:yuck:

(tries to get motivated to leave her warm cozy apartment to go to the store and get some groceries....)

:sigh: If I wasn't so addicted to my coffee I wouldn't need to get the creamer....:sigh:

Edited to say: the :yuck: wasn't to Digsy's above post but the popcorn theme...didn't want to seem like a biotch...:wink:

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:
Our Microwave Oven still reeks of the smell of burnt popcorn a week after some f*cker did it and didn't clean up. :yuck:

Ohhh, the pleasures of living in a drom! :| I miss my kitchen... :sad:

...btw, I could use those "synlige beviser" - my neighbour is getting really :barf:!!! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom