The Octagon Bar: Tiaras and Wang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. Have to find a name for my new mate. Any suggestions?

gecko.jpg

:sigh:

All right, kids, I'm off to a meeting followed by lunch followed by another meeting. Pray that I magically get a Jack and Coke dropped in my lap (and that it doesn't spill) in the next few minutes, mmmmkay? :crack:

:hug: Pax :hug: i may be physically 4,000 miles away but i'm seconds away by phone as you know and in that way i'm always at your side.

:lol: Keep 'em coming!

Goes and gets a B52 (or ten).... sheessh it's bad when the only exciting thing in your life is a lizard!:|

Tania said:
:lol: Keep 'em coming!

Goes and gets a B52 (or ten).... sheessh it's bad when the only exciting thing in your life is a lizard!:|

c'mon Tania....he looks like a Donald

waiting for someone to suggest 'Gordon'

wallstreet_01.JPG

starsgoblue said:

:hyper:

(pours Irish coffee for two)

So, how have you been?

Hmmm, thanks hon. This really hits the spot! I've been good, mostly tired now that I work 2 jobs and go to school.

I also have major senioritis. I've been ditching classes left and right. I just wanna graduate already!

Dave, another date huh? You sexy thing you! :sexywink: Hopefully this girl will be smarter than the last one.

jut got done watching Eurotrip - its freakish but David Hasselhoff is that movie - and he is singing

it really frightened me:huh:

irish coffee? - grabs some from behind the bar:D

angel_of_L.A. said:
Dave, another date huh? You sexy thing you! :sexywink: Hopefully this girl will be smarter than the last one.

I can't decide if I'm a big pimp or a big slut. Or maybe a bit of both. :hmm:

I've decided to alleviate the issue this time by going directly to her apartment. Plus, I know that this girl is enamored with me already, so I highly doubt that this will be a repeat of Friday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom