The Octagon Bar: Tiaras and Wang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
( got her creamer but no without incident...)

The oil light in my car came on...I can't afford an oil change now. Bugger! :rant:
I havent changed the oil in my car for four months :|
Fortunately it leaks at just the right rate and come time for a change theres no oil left in the car :D
Which reminds me...I need to check the value of that hunk-o-junk because I know somebody who wants to buy it :yes:

starsgoblue said:

That's bad! Last time I added oil to my car there was none. :reject:

(wishes she had a boyfriend who could help her with that 'stuff') :madspit:
Ryan used to change my oil. I know how to do it I just dont feel like it :shrug:
Sometimes I enjoy playing the helpless female :laugh:
I figure when I have a car that doesnt yack up oil I will be more inclined to actually change it. That and I'll have Tim riding my ass to get it done :D

lol :laugh:

I wish! A friend of mine actually decided to have a rain day of her own, so she had a nice warm day at home while the rest of us were walking around in our soaking wet clothes.

i bet none of you have enjoyed sniper days.................sure we got out of school but no one had the guts to leave the house for fear they'd get shot anywhere they went. that's probably the most fearful i've been in my life. even more so than after 9-11.

my school is very safe....but the time the snipers were lurking around va/dc/maryland it was very dangerous. you may not remember it since it didn't impact you. the area was completely paralyzed.

The snipers made a phone call 5 minutes from my house. I woke up on one of the "sniper days", turned on CNN, and they were showing the area where I live saying the snipers were caught.....then realizing that they got the wrong people but the snipers had in fact been right there. :crack:

yeah it was a horrible time. people were squatting behind their cars when filling up with gas, would dart through parking lots looking over their shoulders, no one went to the parks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom