The Octagon Bar: There's somethin in the drinks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*strolls in*

*saddles up to the bar*

*grabs a Keith's*

Hey everyone. This is quite possibly a perfect day for me. What's everyone else up to? :D

U2democrat said:
darn forecasters. :madspit:

they said metro richmond (that's me) was just supposed to get rain and everyone north of us was to get tons of snow. well you know what? it's SNOWING here. :madspit: but it's too little too late. we're here in school. the students are pissed. the teachers are just as pissed. grrrr
Wow! Tim told me he had snow today too....
Thats so weird! You should see the weather here :ohmy:
Its like spring out here except with no plants :laugh:
:yawn: Im so tired!!!!
*brews a pot of coffee, extra big for anybody who wants some*
*sips on a cup with a little cream in it*
mmmm, coooooffffffeeeee

u2bonogirl said:

Wow! Tim told me he had snow today too....
Thats so weird! You should see the weather here :ohmy:
Its like spring out here except with no plants :laugh:
:yawn: Im so tired!!!!
*brews a pot of coffee, extra big for anybody who wants some*
*sips on a cup with a little cream in it*
mmmm, coooooffffffeeeee

:drool: Need more coffee, and soup! On snowy days :drool: And Tara on all days :drool:

** Looks up and realizes that I'm not alone in the bar with Tara **

** blushes ** Heh, heh, :wave: Hi Dave! Hi Pax!

** Starts to get up to get coffee, soup and bagels, but it feels too good to be snuggled up with my love, my fiance, my Tara **

:D :dance:

starsforu2 said:

:drool: Need more coffee, and soup! On snowy days :drool: And Tara on all days :drool:

** Looks up and realizes that I'm not alone in the bar with Tara **

** blushes ** Heh, heh, :wave: Hi Dave! Hi Pax!

** Starts to get up to get coffee, soup and bagels, but it feels too good to be snuggled up with my love, my fiance, my Tara **

:D :dance:
:D :cute: Isnt he adorable, people?
*snaps her fingers and a table filled with assorted soups and bagels appears for Tim*
Have your pick sweetheart
Meanwhile Im going to just snuggle right up because I just had breakfast!

u2bonogirl said:

:D :cute: Isnt he adorable, people?
*snaps her fingers and a table filled with assorted soups and bagels appears for Tim*
Have your pick sweetheart
Meanwhile Im going to just snuggle right up because I just had breakfast!

** Begins eating an Everything Bagel with Butter and Broccoli & Cheese Soup, and becomes virtually full **

Thanks honey! ** Pokes finger into the Broccoli and Cheese soup and offers it to Tara **

Hmm, I virtually full :yes: But I'm really hungry :sad: ** Gives Tara a squeeze and slides hands around her back and gives a scratch **

Dave, I've never had a Red Bull. I've had Rocky Mountain Oysters once though :ohmy: It's Bull related... :huh:

I've got to get some of that coffee before they run out of the good stuff! :wave:

** Reluctantly gets up, and then whispers to Tara, give me call if you're leaving the house shortly... **

I've got a hot date tonight. At 7:45. And I'm very excited.

Would you call a date with a girl you've spoken to online and over the phone a few times, whom you've seen pictures of and seen on a webcam, a blind date? :shrug:

Good morning everyone! :wave:

*Makes beeline for hot coffee...*

DaveC said:
I've got a hot date tonight. At 7:45. And I'm very excited.

Would you call a date with a girl you've spoken to online and over the phone a few times, whom you've seen pictures of and seen on a webcam, a blind date? :shrug:

Dave!!! That's great. I would call that a date. Let us know how it went. Are you nervous?

angel_of_L.A. said:
Good morning everyone! :wave:

*Makes beeline for hot coffee...*

Dave!!! That's great. I would call that a date. Let us know how it went. Are you nervous?

I'm nervous as hell.

Well I know it's a date, but would you consider it a blind date? I've never met her in person before...

DaveC said:

I'm nervous as hell.

Well I know it's a date, but would you consider it a blind date? I've never met her in person before...

:hmm:

I don't know hon. On the one hand you've never met her in person but on the other you have talked to her. With blind dates, you don't know who the person is and you don't meet them until you see them at the chosen location. The only people who know your blind date are the ones who have set you up, usually a mutual friend.

Online dating is a bit of a grey area because you do "know" the person and may have seen the photos but you don't really know who they are.

Either way, as long as you feel comfortable and don't set up impossible expectations for yourself, you'll be in great shape!

angel_of_L.A. said:

:hmm:

I don't know hon. On the one hand you've never met her in person but on the other you have talked to her. With blind dates, you don't know who the person is and you don't meet them until you see them at the chosen location. The only people who know your blind date are the ones who have set you up, usually a mutual friend.

Online dating is a bit of a grey area because you do "know" the person and may have seen the photos but you don't really know who they are.

Either way, as long as you feel comfortable and don't set up impossible expectations for yourself, you'll be in great shape!

You're stellar. :hug:

Party!!! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom