The Octagon Bar-The rum's not gone here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Not exactly :wink:

He's told me some stories from Iraq...they're so rough. For him to be 19 and have gone through stuff like that...wow...no one should have to see what he's seen.

speaking of which...

I guess you're a little disappointed with Mark Warner not wanting to run.

ewen said:
Merc, hope you have a good trip to Dublin. You sound like you've spent more time out of Denmark than in it. :lol:

Thanks! :)

:lol: That's almost true... Well, what can I say, I love to travel! :shrug: :wink: And this year have been extraordinary - my 3 favourite countries in one year! What more could I possibly ask for? :D

ETA: Hey Demmy! :wave:

U2democrat said:
Hey Merc! :wave:

This week is going by sooooooooooo slow...is it friday yet? :angry:

On this side of the pond it actually feels like time is flying too fast! :lol:

U2democrat said:
I have 4 exams and several papers coming up...these next 2 weeks need to go by fast.

Uh, 4 exams... see, thats one thing I'm not missing very much about university right now! :huh:

But I'm sure you'll do fine! :nerd: :wink:

U2democrat said:
Poo. My boy called all disappointed because his parents want him home this weekend, and he lives up by DC. :p He's hoping he could maybe stop by on sunday but he's carpooling with other people so he can't really control the timing. Oh well...at least he was disappointed he couldn't spend the whole weekend with me :sexywink:
So this means im the only one left in the being along competition :rockon:

Which by the way I totally deserve to win for a master stroke of stepping aside and quite possibly proving a need to brood over solitude with a disposition bordering between misery and ennui but the thought that you could find somebody who makes this world that bit brighter is heartening and gives pause for better reflection.

Last edited:
Aye, it's kind of dead. I've been to a few pubs in the Highlands of Scotland like this!

Btw, I sent you a message on MySpace.

ewen said:
Aye, it's kind of dead. I've been to a few pubs in the Highlands of Scotland like this!

:lol:

Hey Ewen and Demmy... :wave:

Any of you looking forward to the new James Bond movie? I think I have to see it, because the "bad guy" is Danish... :D

U2democrat said:
I look forward to any Bond movie, I'm kind of skeptical about Daniel Craig though. We'll see...

Yeah, me too... I'm more of a Sean Connery-kinda girl! :wink:

But Le Chiffre (or how you spell it, the bad guy) - I hope he does a good job... I've seen a few clip and it looks good, but his English accent did not sound very good! :huh:

Hi folks!

For me, what is worse than Daniel Craig playing James Bond is Daniel Craig playing Lord Asriel in the forthcoming His Dark Materials trilogy! Now that is bad casting IMO.

Tonight is our last night in Pennsylvania. Tomorrow morning we move to Brooklyn, NYC! YAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom