The Octagon Bar-The rum's not gone here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
I really don't like being up before 11 on Saturday mornings :angry:

Ah well, I've got to do my civic duty.
Really? I've started a thing where me and my roommates get up at 9 a.m. on Saturdays and go get Cappuccinos and its the best thing ever because then we are all amped all day. We just either go to sleep earlier on Saturdays or if we don't we are awake after cappuccinos.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just took a condom and filled it with vasoline, then placed it on top of a bathroom trashcan for anyone to see who goes to that particular stall. It's already causing quite a buzz..."Whose is it?? Why would they put it there??" etc. etc.

My friends who are in on it and I are having trouble keeping straight faces...
:angel:

U2democrat said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just took a condom and filled it with vasoline, then placed it on top of a bathroom trashcan for anyone to see who goes to that particular stall. It's already causing quite a buzz..."Whose is it?? Why would they put it there??" etc. etc.

My friends who are in on it and I are having trouble keeping straight faces...
:angel:
Borat-flag.jpg

sexy time!

:sexywink:

U2democrat said:
:shifty:

Now everyone knows the condoms were a joke (and everyone finds it hysterical).

However...I'm now paranoid that someone will try and retaliate against me...:shifty:
They find a way to break into your room, and then you wake-up after a normal nights sleep, except, "who's that guy laying down in bed next to me?!!!!"

Well I don't get the invite to a party - I deduce on the basis of that letter to Michelle (which I should hope came across as earnest and true and in no way like a creep), now the reason is inconcequential since I can't change it, theres no reason for both of us to be in the same place for at least a year and im pretty sure that i'm not a creep - but best of all I don't actually care or feel strongly one way or another -I am as it were over it :)

The moral of the story is that the cure for feeling involves equal parts solitude and intellectual distraction for a couple of months - two things that recharge my tolerance for dealing with people.

I may be a bit weird like that but damn if it doesn't feel good to be back to my normal self :dance:

Last edited:
Oh I got offered a contract at work (guaranteed shifts, leave etc) , might not take it but I must be doing something right ;)

That and marine bio in one week :hyper:

Just in time too, a :grumpy: of longing has turned into a :grumpy: of being alone (turns out there are a few subtle difference).

Scored the amp for $100, now just have to get my hands on the turntable; may have to wait a little while to get better headphones though.

Checked out cars today, liked the model and make but not the particular car I checked out, need a few more grand to hit the middle of the price range and get some choice.

On the plus side I get to buy the turntable this week :D

Last edited:
And loose for an outrageous bid at over $400 (the other guy must have really wanted it).

This place is dead, got back from field today; people are enigmatic.

Gah; some **** (pick the very worst) has stolen ~ $3000 from my bank account; just shutdown my card and should get it fixed up over the week - but am I ever thankful that I have a reasonably large quantity of hard cash sitting under my bed ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom