The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to know the nerdiest part? I forgot how to do this and I remembered BC had done it recently in her journal...so I went to her journal and viewed the SOURCE CODE.

I love April.

And Ewen.

Bye, kids! :wave: I'm out, ready to go home, talk to mah sweetie, make some dinner...and lie down for a rest before my superfun Friday night! :hyper:

Also, if you've figured out how to read invisible typing, my congratulations. It took me a long time.

:heart: Ewen :heart:

[COLOR=90D0F8]AND SOME PEOPLE ARE BETTER AT IT THAN OTHERS![/COLOR]

:sniff:

:heart: Pax [COLOR=90D0F8]<--- super sexy and I so want to see her with her pants down! again?! maybe, maybe not...that would be soooo telling.[/COLOR]

:shifty:

Last edited:
on a serious note, i just found out my roommate's name, address and phone number.................:ohmy: i'm calling her tonight. :ohmy: i also have NO idea how to pronounce her last name. :ohmy:

U2democrat said:
you people are bad. pants down? who would want to see anyone with their pants down?

Well... I could think of someone... :shifty:

:angel:

Ah, sounds like U2Dem is going to need some giant Bill Clinton posters, some various campaign paraphenelia, and an alarm clock that blasts "Don't Stop" every time it goes off for her dorm room. Also make sure you keep some copies of pertinent books, such as Lies and Lieing Liars Who Tell Them and Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot shrined in various places.

Techie2000 said:
Ah, sounds like U2Dem is going to need some giant Bill Clinton posters, some various campaign paraphenelia, and an alarm clock that blasts "Don't Stop" every time it goes off for her dorm room. Also make sure you keep some copies of pertinent books, such as Lies and Lieing Liars Who Tell Them and Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot shrined in various places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom