The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the fun of looking through the financial aid papers last night. :up:

No matter what happens this month, I'm still going to school in January. I don't care.

They're talking about U2 on the radio show I listen to. It's a repeat from the morning after the HOF thing, but still, it makes me happy to hear them talk about them.

yeesh, its such a pain in the ass to get signed up. I had just gotten into the system in Oregon and now I live in Virginia so I get to do it all over again :crack:
Im trying to apply for instate tuition through my marriage to a Virginian
I cant wait to start though! :lol: I got married first, and now Im going to college

How is it that all I do at work is sit at a desk and type...the most strenous thing I do is get up for coffee or water...and yet I'm always starving by 11:00 a.m., even if I've eaten breakfast?

:confused:

Any mention of mail excites me. :drool:

I'm abandoning my going-home-to-check-mail-midday habit, at least on days where I don't have to work at the mall after my regular job. The mail just comes too damn late for it to really be worth it.

I'm eating my peanut butter sandwich now...I can't believe how hungry I am.

hey y'all :wave:

so far judging from IM conversations my roommate seems almost exactly like me :ohmy:

i just got a nice haircut :D i told her to make me look like a college student and she sure did! :up: i'll take photos later.

this afternoon my dad and i are going laptop and TV shopping :D

it's an exciting day!

Ive totally skipped having to get a roommate :scratch:
But I am looking forward to going and spending our gift cards for the places we registered :hyper:
and I just got my first wafflemaker :D
who wants waffles? wait...I dont know how to make them yet. lol

The only good "I'm leaving" threads are deathy's. I love how he makes one every few weeks.

OMG, 11111!!! :hyper:

random :kiss: for Ewen to celebrate

Hell yeah I have them from target :rockon:
Thats where I registered for almost everything, and we got lots of gift cards.
Yesterday we went there and I got some nonstick pans :wink:
Now i dont have an excuse for poorly cooked eggs :grumpy:
Tim got me the pride and prejudice DVD set too :drool:

U2democrat said:
yeah she's going to get the cleaning supplies, iron, ironing board, dustbuster, etc
Umm, I didn't get any of that. I hope my rommate thought to do that. Except he's incommunicado and on the other side of world so I can't ask. Although I don't really need an iron and ironing board. I did get some cleaning chemicals though.

Oh, I know. :grumpy:

I've actually been invited to reply, but I fear a reply might get me a one-way ticket out of here, so...I'm keeping :silent: for now.

:D

I'm going to IO to demand some answers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom