The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi folks :wave:

:kiss: Pax

It's a lovely day here too Jules. :up: I should say it's a lovely hour...Scottish weather being so fecking weird. Neil Finn wrote "four seasons in a day", yeah i believe he really was talking about the weather and it must have been inspired by a visit here. Anyway, can't grumble, the sun is ooot.

i should be quicker at typing replies...ok, you weren't refering to the weather, jules. :reject:

ewen said:
hi folks :wave:

:kiss: Pax

It's a lovely day here too Jules. :up: I should say it's a lovely hour...Scottish weather being so fecking weird. Neil Finn wrote "four seasons in a day", yeah i believe he really was talking about the weather and it must have been inspired by a visit here. Anyway, can't grumble, the sun is ooot.

Bon matin, mon chère. :kiss:

How's your throat today? Is the honey helping at all?

U2Girl1978 said:
:madspit:

:wink:

Let's just say I had a nice weekend with a really nice guy and I'm sure as heck not letting him go. :D

this the same guy you've been fretting over the legalities?

lol

pax said:

Bon matin, mon chère. :kiss:

How's your throat today? Is the honey helping at all?

okay, so I know Scotland and France are the "auld alliance", oldest alliance of two countries, and they say unofficially that every Scot is French and that all French are Scottish but...

my French vocabulary is very limited, stop talking to me in French!!! :wink:

good morning to you too, my darling. my throat is still sore but I'm a typical man and so I'll milk illness for all the sympathy I can get :wink: I don't know if the honey helped, sure tastes great and I don't know if I can ever go back to tea without honey.

saying that, i bought Irish Cream syrup for my coffee and enjoying that at the moment.

Last edited:
ewen said:

okay, so I know Scotland and France are the "auld alliance", oldest alliance of two countries, and they say unofficially that every Scot is French and that all French are Scottish but...

my French vocabulary is very limited, stop talking to me in French!!! :wink:

:sexywink:

good morning to you too, my darling. my throat is still sore but I'm a typical man and I'll milk illness for all I the sympathy I can get :wink:

Chicken noodle soup! You need some! :(

Oh wait, I'm playing right into your hands, aren't I? :wink:

:hug: :kiss:

pax said:

:sexywink:

Chicken noodle soup! You need some! :(

Oh wait, I'm playing right into your hands, aren't I? :wink:

:hug: :kiss: [/B]

If you're gonna quote the web developer, Miss Editor...at least correct my grammar!

:madspit: <-- originally typed 'madspot' lol

:wink: :kiss:

u2bonogirl said:
abby, you should have seen Tim when he hurt his finger at dunkin donuts on the honeymoon. It was so cute, he was such a little baby.
:giggle:
Its kind of fun nursing your man back to health :lol:

I have to agree with that one. Ewen's been a bit ill for a couple of days now, and I do find myself wishing I could be making him drink his orange juice and fixing him soup... :(

Well, welcome back, btw! Forgot to say so. :wave:

ewen said:

If you're gonna quote the web developer, Miss Editor...at least correct my grammar!

:madspit: <-- originally typed 'madspot' lol

:wink: :kiss:

I do not correct people's grammar unless I'm being paid to do so...I've found it's a good way to make enemies. :yikes:

Besides, I'm not even immune to making mistakes, particularly when I'm typing quickly. :wink:

:kiss:

U2Girl1978 said:

I was serious and then I realized it's pretty stupid to wonder that.

phew!

aye, it's as ilegal as Pax and I. i.e. not, before someone comes out with a wise crack. :wink:

i know you're just starting out, you and the guy, but i hope it does develop into something bigger or whatever (if that's what you're looking for yourself of course). it's great to hear, coz you've sounded a bit down from time to time regarding us men.

i'd write this as a comment in your journal but...I can't!! I'm still banned and it looks permanent.

ewen said:

phew!

aye, it's as ilegal as Pax and I. i.e. not, before someone comes out with a wise crack. :wink:

i know you're just starting out, you and the guy, but i hope it does develop into something bigger or whatever (if that's what you're looking for yourself of course). it's great to hear, coz you've sounded a bit down from time to time regarding us men.

i'd write this as a comment in your journal but...I can't!! I'm still banned and it looks permanent.

It's taken a long time to find someone like him. He's certainly for keeps. :) And being Irish is a plus... :lol:

The HTDAAB b-sides always make me think of driving home from Philadelphia after the 2nd Philly show in May...I'm not sure why, but they do.

("Are You Gonna Wait Forever?"=ZooRadio now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom