The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love peppermint ice cream when its slightly melted and the little peppermint crunchies get gooey :drool:
Chocolate chip cookie dough is good too :yes: but I always eat the dough and leave the ice cream :reject:
Choco peanutbutter :dance:
I'm hungry :sigh:

pax said:
Why the :yikes:?

Ice cream is lovely. :drool:

Especially when it's soft vanilla ice cream with the little colored sprinkles... :hyper:

Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite, though.

Oh because I'm trying to lose some weight. Just talking about ice cream made me go and get some. :angry:
:lol:

pax said:

Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite, though.

That's my dad's favorite...and Ernie's favorite. I always make sure to keep some Edy's in the freezer for him.

oy what a day. at work i made some phone calls then we headed down to the speedway for the food festival where lt. gov. tim kaine would be campaigning...we ran into all sorts of crazies while putting up signs and handing out stickers. i got dehydrated and almost passed out.

then i got home, parked behind my dad in the driveway. he needed to leave, and when i pulled back up i didn't have good judgement and ended up scraping the side of the car along the brick steps that lead up to the side door of the house. my engine is exposed and you can only barely open the passenger door. fuck.

Well I guess its a good time to attempt to ingratiate yourself by telling your parents how wonderful they are and doing extra stuff for them without them asking. Like hug them and tell them they are your heroes or something nice like that...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom