The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry...nothing is wrong, I assure you, just got off to a low-energy start this morning and having some anxiety about stuff.

I'll be fine, I promise.

:kiss: Ewen :kiss: Bunny let me pick her up this morning...guess her crankiness from yesterday was just temporary.

:hyper:

well, that's a relief.

regarding Bunny's crankiness...it must have reminded you of when I was staying at the house. :rolleyes:

...I didn't like sleeping in the cage in the basement with the lights off either!

i wish i didn't have to add on another day but Pax your countdown should be 88 not 87.

No, I was wrong last night...it is definitely 87. :up:

And I told you not to tell anyone about sleeping in the cage in the basement! :mad:

:sexywink:

:kiss:

hmm, i did the geeky thing of bringing up my calendar and counting off the days. then brought up an online date calculator. I definitely got 88 days on each.

ok folks, i have to go to the hardware store for a bathroom carpet and some rope.

Pax :kiss:

later folks :wave:

:wave:

(I counted back from the 28th and it's definitely 87. I count the 28th as "0," if you will, so the 27th is "1" and then back from there. I got 87 again. You must be counting the 28th as "1," which makes sense because even though I'm leaving the 28th, I won't actually see you till the 29th. But I'm counting from when I leave.) :D

eat breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day! [/nag]

pax said:
:wave:

(I counted back from the 28th and it's definitely 87. I count the 28th as "0," if you will, so the 27th is "1" and then back from there. I got 87 again. You must be counting the 28th as "1," which makes sense because even though I'm leaving the 28th, I won't actually see you till the 29th. But I'm counting from when I leave.) :D

my countdown is going to be to the day we meet. 88 days is still a huge countdown to have in my sig, i want it to pass quickly so i want to ignore it for a while because it depresses me that it's seemingly still ages away. i want shorter countdowns, hence the 5 day one. i think psychologically it's better, for me at least.

so here's the story...

i read "Maybe you'll get your package today".

I then realise, because of late night, transatlantic phone calls, one got up rather late in the afternoon and hasn't ventured out today.

I open the door

There's a box from Scranton, USA

:hyper:

it's here!!

I'm just about to open it!

:lmao:

you sent me "How The Scots Invented The Modern World", that I found in that bookshop!!! :cute: thank you sooo much!

and Jif!! yay!! (runs to make a sandwich after posting this)

and the tea i liked even though I told you not to because it was expensive!

ok, i'll leave the rest to private conversation...i can hear the groans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom