The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still trying to find a karaoke version of 'Vertigo' so that I can record some vocals for the 'Limbo' lyrics.

yeah alan i saw that one, thanks though.

i've created my own karaoke version...just gonna work on the vocals now. (geez, i'm supposed to be doing work! lol)

ewen - do you thing that deer's head hurts constantly?
He's beautiful but I just get a headache thinking about carrying that around - I know they shed the antlers but yikes

sorry random thoughts on Ewens new avatar:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
ewen - do you thing that deer's head hurts constantly?
He's beautiful but I just get a headache thinking about carrying that around - I know they shed the antlers but yikes

sorry random thoughts on Ewens new avatar:wink:

Awww that makes me sad. :sad:

Deer migraines. :tsk:

but without his antlers he'd just look silly

23596stag.jpg

Wow, I'm really postwhoring today.

I'm actually going to leave a little early because I want to write a couple of things before I actually leave the office. And I have to be mindful of the time because my cubicle neighbor who usually kicks me out went home early today (but not before he left me the Killers CD...heh).

In the meantime, children, keep warm and stay drunk.

:kiss: x infinity to Ewen

I'm going to have a new avatar when I get home. Coffee-drinking Bono is out, and plaid sheep is in.

Stay tuned. :wave:

er.... I appreciate I may not want to know the answer to this... but why is Bono sitting on a reindeer?:ohmy: Not even Santa does that...

sallycinnamon78 said:
er.... I appreciate I may not want to know the answer to this... but why is Bono sitting on a deer?:ohmy:

he was on a stag night

hmm....stag night joke might not be funny if you're not Scottish. I dunno if anyone outside Scotland knows what a Stag night is? Will be even less funny if I have to explain though.

you've got Scottish blood in you? nice one!

a Stag night is when a groom and all his male friends go out on the evening before the wedding and get extremely drunk.

the female equivalent is the hen night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom