The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tis like a comic film chastity belt.. you could put a lock on the side :lol:

**Comes riding into Castle Octagon - looking very royal and medieval :huh: **

So, where do I park this?! :shifty: **Pointing at the horse**

... and hello! :wave: Anyone care to explain why we're in a castle?! :scratch:

digsy said:
tis like a comic film chastity belt.. you could put a lock on the side :lol:

To chain our wenches to the bar! ;) :laugh:

Hi Dorthe! :wave:

Are you moving soon? Moving is so stressful :no: :down:

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
Hi Dorthe! :wave:

Are you moving soon?

My flight is taking off at 5:35pm (GMT+1) tomorrow night, so... yes! :yes:

:hyper:

Last edited:
Merc said:

My flight is taking off at 5:35pm (GMT+1) tomorrow night, so... yes! :yes:

:hyper:

woh! have i missed something in one of these countless bars taht has passed me by when i wasnt looking??? where you moving too
(sorry i dont know :reject: )

digsy said:
woh! have i missed something in one of these countless bars taht has passed me by when i wasnt looking??? where you moving too
(sorry i dont know :reject: )

It's ok, Digs - don't be :reject:! :hug:

I'm moving to Norway tomorrow... for 6 months - it's because of the pharmacy internship... :D

... btw, I talk about my masters with my teacher today - She's trying to get in contact with someone at MEDUNSA... If I'm really going to South Africa next year, you'll have to tell me all the things they don't write about in the guidebooks! :lol:

Merc said:

I'm moving to Norway tomorrow... for 6 months - it's because of the pharmacy internship... :D

... btw, I talk about my masters with my teacher today - She's trying to get in contact with someone at MEDUNSA... If I'm really going to South Africa next year, you'll have to tell me all the things they don't write about in the guidebooks! :lol:

I thought you were coming here? :sexywink: :flirt: :D

Merc said:

i remember reading a post about it a while ago now! sorry!!!!! i'mrubbish with remembering things :|

wow, you must be soooo excited. i told oyu already, you ever have any questions on SA, I'm your girl to ask!

*wanders in and heads straight to bar and fixes himself a Rum and Coke*

hi folks :wave:

anybody about?

:wave: Hey Ewen, hey Allan

As the resident Nerd around here (excluding A_Wanderer) who is probably too cool to be a Nerd despite his vast knowledge of the Cosmos, I have compiled some interesting statistics to share with you.

If I finish post before someone else jumps in to say Hi, We have 10845 posts in the collective Octagon Experience

We have closed 19 Octagon Bars, 1 Upside Triangle Bar and the I'm Single thread that started it all. Excluding the one we're in We've had 10,655 posts, which I believe exceeds Randoom, and Testjes.

So in a word, we have bigger Bars, than they have balls :applaud:

You should be proud of yourselves, you bunch of alcoholics! :wink:

I'll be back later, have free drinks on me! :up:

Pax!! :hug: :kiss:

put your feet up

*gets a cushion for her sore ankle*

hi folks :wave:

*runs in and hugs tim like crazy*
I have to go to work!
Im gonna be late
But I had to get my fix:yes:
No! not a drink! :wink:
Speaking of smelling nice, you like? I put on that one perfume this morning just for you. I need to get some more really soon. Running low
and late!
Love you:heart:
*lets Tim go and runs out the door*

i could really do with going out tonight. i've got an invite to the opening of one of the nightclubs i do websites for....but i can't really go out because i've got bloody work to do for said nightclub! bah.

just had a bizarre meeting with my client at my flat. i think he's losing the plot...bizarre random mumblings coming from him that were nothing to do with work....it was scarey, but i had an exit route figured out just incase he totally lost it.

Tonight is actually my last chance to chill at home for the next couple of days...I might have a bit of time tomorrow eve., but I'm supposed to go to happy hour right after work and then probably stay out, just at a different bar, after that.

Then Saturday is Ticket Day/Hang Out with Zoney day, followed by church and movies on Sunday...and somewhere in there I have GOT to fit in laundry, going to the bank, and mailing some things :flirt: at the post office.

Are we going to chat later, ewen? :sexywink:

ewen said:
i could really do with going out tonight. i've got an invite to the opening of one of the nightclubs i do websites for....but i can't really go out because i've got bloody work to do for said nightclub! bah.

just had a bizarre meeting with my client at my flat. i think he's losing the plot...bizarre random mumblings coming from him that were nothing to do with work....it was scarey, but i had an exit route figured out just incase he totally lost it.

Did you see Shane McGowan when he was on the Weekly Politics show on BBC1. They showed a clip yesterday in the 2004's TV Greatest Moments thing.

He was absolutely pissed as a fart! :lol: Mumbling incoherently and incredibly funny :up: :laugh:

Last edited:
paxetaurora said:

Are we going to chat later, ewen? :sexywink:

i really hope so...my body clock is starting to sort itself out now though so those early mornings are really difficult to stay awake for. what time will you be around? :sexywink:

*gets a little basin of warm water from the kitchen for Abby's foot*

ooh! I get to fight Ewen for a lady!

Pick your poison, mate: knives, dueling pistols at 20 paces, swords, or corrosive acid.

:wave: Hello hello everybody!

<--------is stunned by Castle's architecture!

It's beautiful! Now that I have the time to really enjoy it, I think I'm in love. I don't think I want to let go of this bar!

*To bartender*
Can I get a pina colada?

I knew the castle would bring out the best--or possibly the worst--in everyone.

I'll come home and get online after work, maybe about 4:30 or 5:00 my time; that way, if you want to go to bed at a decent hour, we can talk before you hit the hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom