The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel, i left a comment about your david hasselhof picture in your journal. i'm scarred for life.

ewen said:
angel, i left a comment about your david hasselhof picture in your journal. i'm scarred for life.

Hey Ewen and Brightest! :wave:

I'm back...you want to get another scar? That was my Christmas card for my family and friends. My mom laughed and then promptly put it up on the fridge with her magnets.

He's a sexy sexy man. He shaves his legs you know! :sexywink:

<---------is kidding about the Hoff being sexy. Or is she?

~BrightestStar~ said:
david hasselhof ??
:yuck:

info_pic1.jpg

you love him really.

~BrightestStar~ said:

(I woulda quoted ewens but I refuse to have that pic shown again)
:barf:
OMG....MY EYES! They burn! *prepares to gouge out own eyes rather than see such pics*...wait no...if I do that I can't see BONO!! :sad:

I hope you guys are ready to pay for my thearpy after that....

:p

:laugh:

On a serious note, when I was little I learned English by watching Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers and Knight Rider. I owe Cookie Monster, Mr. Rogers, and Michael Knight big time.

angel_of_L.A. said:

:laugh:

On a serious note, when I was little I learned English by watching Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers and Knight Rider. I owe Cookie Monster, Mr. Rogers, and Michael Knight big time.

You don't have KITT's accent, do you? :wink:

hey guys :wave:

So I was supposed to go out with a friend tonight, which actually I wasn't sure I really wanted to, but now the weather is very cold and there's some freezing rain so we decided we should just stay in. So now I am here all night and probably all weekend with nothing to do b/c of the roads.
:huh:

now I am here with nothing to do...:|

Why can't this happen on a Sunday night so they'd close the university on Monday? :mad:

because god hates us

at least you dont have to babysit your friend

how was class today, did you get called on?

It's going to freeze here also. I still should be able to go to a travel show around noon however. My chapter of my medieval re-enactment group actually canned our meeting last week because it was also cold as hell last week, here comes the Cold Blast From Hell again, and we scheduled a meeting for Sunday. Our meeting hall isn't heated. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
I didn't go to the first one b/c I never went back to pick up the packet :reject:

the rest....ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom