The Octagon Bar: Tequila and Body Shots!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
martha said:
:shifty:

Actually, those body shots sound like fun if you have the right person to lick.

take your pick

There are currently 121 members and 132 guests on the boards.

Adam'sbaby, all_i_want, annj, Artuse904, Axver, beau2ifulday, beLIEve, believer75, Bella Moon, BigCat, Bona Vox, bonoishot, BonoVoxSupastar, BoomCha~sm, BorderGirl, BostonAnne, brianh20, cdparky, ChargedVT, charleswise, clementine_rose, corner, Cute Irish Bono, dano, DeadMansParty, Diane L, djerdap, easytiger, EnjoyTheSurface, eviltwin, FredReis, guam, Harry Vest, ImOuttaControl, indra, Jenn121, jetway777, kellyo, LaceyM., LemonMacPhisto, lemon_vr6, Like someone to blame, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, LordZoo, Lucy3011, martha, Mate, mcranston, mellow moog, Mike P, Miroslava, Mr. BAW, mrmac, namkcuR, one4u2, Pearl, Popmartijn, rodelm172, Rono, sallycinnamon78, shutdown, skjuls, sophpos, Super Yo, Super_Fan, susanp6, the iron horse, The New Radical, theedge111, TheWho4Life, threwabrick, tiny dancer, Topplehat, U2 addict, u2bonogirl, U2democrat, U2morrow, u2phoenix, U2Soar, unnamed_streets, uuu222, verte76, WinnieThePoo, xenx, XHendrix24, Yahweh, youtwohearts, Zargo, zooholland, Zooropa

** wanders in, heads to the bar, pours a long glass of fresh pineapple juice **

glug glug glug glug

** leaves **

** wanders back in and returns the glass to the bar he inadvertantly stole **

deep said:

take your pick

There are currently 121 members and 132 guests on the boards.

Adam'sbaby, all_i_want, annj, Artuse904, Axver, beau2ifulday, beLIEve, believer75, Bella Moon, BigCat, Bona Vox, bonoishot, BonoVoxSupastar, BoomCha~sm, BorderGirl, BostonAnne, brianh20, cdparky, ChargedVT, charleswise, clementine_rose, corner, Cute Irish Bono, dano, DeadMansParty, Diane L, djerdap, easytiger, EnjoyTheSurface, eviltwin, FredReis, guam, Harry Vest, ImOuttaControl, indra, Jenn121, jetway777, kellyo, LaceyM., LemonMacPhisto, lemon_vr6, Like someone to blame, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, LordZoo, Lucy3011, martha, Mate, mcranston, mellow moog, Mike P, Miroslava, Mr. BAW, mrmac, namkcuR, one4u2, Pearl, Popmartijn, rodelm172, Rono, sallycinnamon78, shutdown, skjuls, sophpos, Super Yo, Super_Fan, susanp6, the iron horse, The New Radical, theedge111, TheWho4Life, threwabrick, tiny dancer, Topplehat, U2 addict, u2bonogirl, U2democrat, U2morrow, u2phoenix, U2Soar, unnamed_streets, uuu222, verte76, WinnieThePoo, xenx, XHendrix24, Yahweh, youtwohearts, Zargo, zooholland, Zooropa

I get dibs on U2bonogirl :yes:

*** Slides behind the bar and looks for some sugar, a neck and some tequila ***

:wave: Hey Ewen, thanks for returning the glass :eyebrow:

How's everyone tonight? :yawn: Leisurely day here doing nothing important. Even took a nap :cute:

If only it were a 100 day weekend. :wink:

It felt like spring outside today. I went with a friend and got ice cream and ate it outside. If only it were May. That would mean warm weather and the end of school. :sigh:

Alright I'm done with my pineapple juice. I think I'll go take a shower before American Idol comes on.

I'm good just procrastinating on some homework that I should do...and I'm sure a drink will help me with that :)

Any pineapple juice left?

**gulps down the pineapple juice**

lol I like to do everything to the best of my ability and so far the procrastination is going very well! :wink:

Well I'm off to shower! Thanks for the juice!

Saw that on the news tonight. California's going to fall into the ocean either through mudslides or earthquakes. Not to mention the fact that tornadoes have been there too! :ohmy: Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom