The Octagon Bar: Tell Us Your Lousy Ticketing Story and Drink Free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA. In SCOTLAND. I am too jealous for words.

Yep, still at work. :rolleyes: Then I have a meeting, followed by the hockey game...don't know that I'll be around tonight until pretty late (grrrr).

What else is going on, cutie? :sexywink:

i'm trying to find out some news about the Tibetan monk that was getting retried today but nothing yet.

Nothing else really other than work, work, work. phoned my client to tell him that there was no way that this job was going to be finished for tonight's deadline and he was ok about it fortunately.

hmmm, what time do you reckon you'll be home tonight?

It's hard to say. It won't be before 10:00 p.m. my time, that's for sure, and YOU need to sleep.

:heart: to Ewen sleeping :heart:

:grumpy: to not talking to Ewen :grumpy:

How does your tomorrow look?

paxetaurora said:
It's hard to say. It won't be before 10:00 p.m. my time, that's for sure, and YOU need to sleep.

:heart: to Ewen sleeping :heart:

:grumpy: to not talking to Ewen :grumpy:

How does your tomorrow look?

i reckon i'll be working throughout the night....got lots to do after yesterday being a write-off after the U2 fiasco.

Last edited:
Well, perhaps I'll catch ya, then. :sexywink:

My flaraenbhein is lonely.

I'm being kicked out of the office now (my cubicle neighbor always tells me when it's time to go), so I'm off to my meeting.

Ewen, if not tonight, I will surely talk to you tomorrow. :hug: :heart:

:wave: Byes everyone!

Bye pax!!

If I don't talk to you tonight, then best of luck on the job interview in the morning...we're all rooting for you! :hug:

lol, at Elmo costume. I was just about to comment on your 'Guinness' location but you changed it.

i could do with some Guinness right now but all i've got is Stella Artois. I should really look into gettin some food in my stomach at stome point - think all i've eaten in the last two days is a couple of slices of toast and a bowl of cereal - what the hell is wrong with me?

Thanks Angel....i'm still pissed at the whole thing though like most of us. but....that's for another place i suppose not here.

ewen said:
i could do with some Guinness right now but all i've got is Stella Artois. I should really look into gettin some food in my stomach at stome point - think all i've eaten in the last two days is a couple of slices of toast and a bowl of cereal - what the hell is wrong with me?

I was so nervous bout everything for the last two days that I didn't eat at all...then I had bout 8 Guinness....got incredibly drunk very quickly. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom