The Octagon Bar: Swanky and Soaked for 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stars - edit the address out if you like, i've got it down now.

and shame on you Ewen - the braceltes are for a good cause. even boys can wear them too you know (bet you Bono's got one...) :wink:

so do you like my table? i made it myself

oooh, did i mention i got given a whole bunch of U2 records today. friend of mine was given them and didnt want them so he gave them to me... about 8 singles all bar one of which i didnt have yet (still working on my 12" collection)
even better - they used to belong to Fat Boy Slim!
so they're extra special :D

oh, one of those bracelets! sorry, i was drowning in my Guinness at the time and being chaevenist...i thought you meant girly bracelets.

love the coffee table, made a good job of it....might be missing from the bar later! :wink:

ewen said:
oh, one of those bracelets! sorry, i was drowning in my Guinness at the time and being chaevenist...i thought you meant girly bracelets.

love the coffee table, made a good job of it....might be missing from the bar later! :wink:

take it, its all yours - you'll be surprised how easy they are to make online :lol:

Make Poverty History braceletes - you got to get one :yes:
ok you dont have to, but you should... i know i would be impressed if i say a guy wearing one... :wink:

If you're manly enough to wear a skirt, Ewen, a bracelet shouldn't be too bad. :wink: I know I know it's a KILT...totally different from a skirt, right? J/K

I know Bono's got at least one version of the bracelet cause I've seen the pics! Besides, Adam is man enough to wear that mysterious bangle of his :D

lol, i'm so tempted to post the picture of me dressed like a girl when i was a student!!

i like jewellery on men... not all (2 diamond studded cross earing a la David Beckham is pushing it slighty) but the odd "bangle", thumb ring, necklace type thing (and Bonos rosary) is always quite sexy...

ewen said:
lol, i'm so tempted to post the picture of me dressed like a girl when i was a student!!

GO ON!
you know you want to
DO IT

**joins in chant**

do it do it do it do it do it...

mmmm Bono :drool:

digsy said:

GO ON!
you know you want to
DO IT

it's very very tempting!!! but you'll all think i do that every night and you'll be thinking i'm sat here at my puter dressed like that!

incedently, i've got a thumb ring...celtic band. wahey, i'm officially sexy!

oooh thumb ring... and a celtic one :drool:
you've done very well...

now show us the skirt!!!!!

the exhibitionist that i am...didn't take much arm twisting....i'm scanning it in as i speak.

i'm going to blur out my friends' faces to save their transvestite modesties.

btw, superb cause the MPH, i'm doing stuff for Jubilee Scotland and taking part in an alternative summit to coincide with the G8 summit this summer....i'm not saying that to brag just that you've mentioned the subject. i'll leave it at that.

ooh! really excited about the G8.
such a big thing that the UK is hosting it and Gordon Brown seems so strong on the idea.

and good on you with Jubilee Scotland :yes:
its not bragging at all

the G8 is it man, i tell you. Gordon Brown has even started making references to Bono theory about us being the first generation to make a massive difference and that this is one of the things we could be remembered for. with Iraq and the internet.
it has the potential to make a HUGE difference, i just hope it does

hmm, ok

as you can see i'm not a happy chappy:

image removed to preserve some street cred if i had any

Last edited:
scary, very scary

image removed to preserve some street cred if i had any

that's definately all folks!! lol

Last edited:
:lmao:

that brilliant!
and good on you for sharing it! :applaud:

well on that cheery (and slightly disturbing note) i'm going to bed!
you all ahve a lovely evening and i will see you all in the bar for a drink another night

bye!

i'm gonna remove these before people get the wrong idea about me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom