The Octagon Bar: Swanky and Soaked for 2005 - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-06-2005, 01:47 PM   #406
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
** Walks into the bar sees Angel with a tuft of whipped cream on her shoulder **

Allow me to get that for you you. ** takes a swipe with my finger and gets most of it **

Tastes pretty good!

And Merc How come it's all over your face? Here I'll get that bit right off of your nose ** takes a finger full and then hands a wet towel to Merc to finish the job **

You ladies really throw yourself into your work! Good job
Timmy, you're a good man. Thanks for looking out! I can relax in the comfy bed in room number ONE without having to worry about making anything messy.

I wish I knew how to make this picture smaller....
__________________

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 01:52 PM   #407
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 04:08 AM
** The bartender no longer has to imagine what room number ONE looks like **



If the men don't swarm in here for that one, I pronounce them all gay!

Would that mean I would have get a picture of me laid out in room number TWO?

It would be for the good of the bar, of course *ahem* Because everyone knows that I love the ladies
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 02:00 PM   #408
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 01:08 AM
Room number TWO...that must be the door right across the hall! Funny I sauntered over this side of the bar to look for the bathroom and I found a bedroom instead!

*wonders what bartender looks like lounging on bed.*
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 02:29 PM   #409
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.
Room number TWO...that must be the door right across the hall! Funny I sauntered over this side of the bar to look for the bathroom and I found a bedroom instead!

*wonders what bartender looks like lounging on bed.*
Oh, you make me blush You'll have to keep imagining for a while longer.. I have to go home now!

Talk to you later
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 02:56 PM   #410
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


Oh, you make me blush You'll have to keep imagining for a while longer.. I have to go home now!

Talk to you later
Drive safely Timmy!
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:14 PM   #411
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 08:08 AM
Hi everyone!!


TIM - this one is for you...
i tried to email it but my email is playing up so i gave up eventually...
who needs mail when you have octagon bar

final draft.... yes or no (be brutally honest)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...roupcolour.jpg
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:21 PM   #412
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
Hi everyone!!


TIM - this one is for you...
i tried to email it but my email is playing up so i gave up eventually...
who needs mail when you have octagon bar

final draft.... yes or no (be brutally honest)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...roupcolour.jpg
Excellent! I'm a lucky man. fk Yeah!!!



and
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:22 PM   #413
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 08:08 AM
oh and may i add a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow snow patroller, Alan!

and a BIG hug to rebekah
i'm sure it'll be ok babes, whatever it is...
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:23 PM   #414
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


Excellent! I'm a lucky man. fk Yeah!!!



and

glad you like - I struggled to get them to match and look good together. had a stack that looked great apart but rubbish when you grouped them. and Adam was a pain in the ass!!

i'm going to be a very busy girl with a paintbrush this weekend!
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:26 PM   #415
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy



glad you like - I struggled to get them to match and look good together. had a stack that looked great apart but rubbish when you grouped them. and Adam was a pain in the ass!!

i'm going to be a very busy girl with a paintbrush this weekend!
You are the best I'll be sure to tell all my friends about it when mine are done. Perhaps they'll have something they are passionate about that would look cool this way.
Digsy, you are one talented woman. Then again, there are a disproportionate amount of talented people around here who have nothing better to do than to go ga ga about a band. So much for us being the intelligentsia!
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:34 PM   #416
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


You are the best I'll be sure to tell all my friends about it when mine are done. Perhaps they'll have something they are passionate about that would look cool this way.
Digsy, you are one talented woman. Then again, there are a disproportionate amount of talented people around here who have nothing better to do than to go ga ga about a band. So much for us being the intelligentsia!
thats tragic if you look at it like that!
then again, whats not worth going ga ga about?!? Pleba will argue that there are 4 VERY good reasons for us to give up our lives!!
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:38 PM   #417
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy


thats tragic if you look at it like that!
then again, whats not worth going ga ga about?!? Pleba will argue that there are 4 VERY good reasons for us to give up our lives!!
I'm so excited... by everything! Pictures and concerts and meeting people and a new single coming up! It's all very good and I am very happy at this moment. What's messed up is that I could even be happier. I think I might just burst!
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:44 PM   #418
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Don't pop Tim, I just mopped up the bar!
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #419
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


I'm so excited... by everything! Pictures and concerts and meeting people and a new single coming up! It's all very good and I am very happy at this moment. What's messed up is that I could even be happier. I think I might just burst!

oooh.... is it friday yet there...???
do you think you're going to pop with pent up energy and excitement
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 04:47 PM   #420
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 08:08 AM
stars!!
how you feeling hon?
__________________

__________________
digsy is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com