The Octagon Bar: Straight Outta Dublin, Yo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little bit. :wink:

I never sleep sunday night/monday morning. I haven't for 4 years. It's a mix of my weekend throwing off my sleep schedule and subconsciously worrying about the week before and the week ahead. :huh:

I'm verry glad I don't have to get up at 6 am and navigate traffic.

U2democrat said:
hey y'all :wave:

just got back from north carolina.

whoo driving north in memorial day traffic is :coocoo:

Hi Demmy! :wave:

Memorial Day?! :confused:

Please help this stupid European 'Goner here! :reject: :lol: Is that the holiday theres been talk of here in the bar? Why is it a holiday?

U2democrat said:
Its a day where we honor all our troops in current and past wars. We memorialize them, thus memorial day.

:ohmy: Ohh, I see! Thanks for explaining! :up:

So what do you do on this holiday? Something special, or...? :)

well lots of businesses have off, school is out, lots of people get together and have cookouts and such. there was a concert in washington DC yesterday. basically we do what americans do best, chill out and cook out :wink:

U2democrat said:
well lots of businesses have off, school is out, lots of people get together and have cookouts and such. there was a concert in washington DC yesterday. basically we do what americans do best, chill out and cook out :wink:

And isn't that the true meaning of Memorial Day? :wink:

U2democrat said:

:laugh: Sounds like a good day! :wink:

I know this is "no politics talk"-area, but I just need to know...

What does the future President of The U.S of A ( :sexywink: ) say to the French "No" to the constitution of The European Union?

Last edited:
well right now that's a good thing, because that means the euro is lower than the dollar and i can afford to spend money in europe much easier! :up::wink:

but really....i want to see the EU be strong and this certainly doesn't help.

U2democrat said:
well right now that's a good thing, because that means the euro is lower than the dollar and i can afford to spend money in europe much easier! :up::wink:

:lol:

U2democrat said:
but really....i want to see the EU be strong and this certainly doesn't help.

This was certainly not what they planned, no! :huh:

So, when are you leaving for Deutchland? :wink:

Hello, Bar. :wave:

:: pours self a Guinness, lies down in hammock with tartan Hello Kitty ::

I've had pretty much constant company (old friends from college) with me for the past few days, which has been TONS of fun...but I haven't really had a good talk with Ewen since Saturday, which has NOT been fun. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom