The Octagon Bar: Straight Outta Dublin, Yo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Sneaks into the bar**

Ewbby! :wave:

:shh: I'm not here - I'm working very hard *ahem* at the pharmacy... :shifty:

Merc, what's the legalities of sending some of those drugs that Abby needs for her migraines? Can you get like a trade discount?

yes, i'm kind of half-joking about the trade discount but it would be interesting to know if it would be cheaper for Abby to look abroad. just my tuppence worth since i care about your health Pax.

ewen said:
Merc, what's the legalities of sending some of those drugs that Abby needs for her migraines? Can you get like a trade discount?

yes, i'm kind of half-joking about the trade discount but it would be interesting to know if it would be cheaper for Abby to look abroad. just my tuppence worth since i care about your health Pax.

I don't know so much about that, but I can try and look a little around...

What kind of drugs are we talking about...? Name, content? :)

Btw, Abby - haven't forgot about the pm... it's on my "To-do-list" this week! :wink:

pax said:
Check your PMs, you cheeky monkey! :sexywink:

Sorry, the PM prompt dialog box wasn't popping up hence not reading the PM you sent.....um......yesterday!

I very rarely get PMs :sad: so I rarely check.

*prepares hot-tub for Pax and himself.*

pax said:
Oh, no, I was telling Ewen to check HIS PMs. :wink:

:lol: I know - it just reminded me that I said I would send it the other night and didn't do it... :wink:

Closing time in 15 minutes! :hyper:

:shifty: Yes, I'm still working very hard... :shifty:

*slides in, takes a sip of the wine, gives Pax a big hug and a kiss on the neck*

:hug: :kiss:

*walks in, sinks into the couch with her cup of awake tazo tea and heaves a big sigh*
I feel better :wink:
Do I even want to know whats going on in FYM?
Does it have to do with gays or conservative christians? If it does Im not bothering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom