The Octagon Bar: Straight Outta Dublin, Yo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a place i got when i am far away
there's a TV show and i can grow
sometimes a lady takes me
sometimes i cant let go
hello, hello. . .

daygloeyes2 said:
Did you mean for the 1st track to be influenced by Vertigo? Either way, sounds great!

"City at Night" acutally sounds like a mix of Another Day (verses and chorus), Out of Control (bridge . . . you can even shout "Out of Control!") and Electric Co. (outro). I actually played Electric Co. to the band to give them an idea of what i was thinking about for the outro.

One of the basslines in "Celebrity" is the bassline for Vertigo, straight up! I don't think its that noticeable though.

Wow! :eek:

I am absolutely floored at the quality of those songs, burn those and send them to every recording studio, record company, and bar within a 200-mile radius right away!!

haven't been to the bar for awhile(my woman doesnt trust me around alcahol and beautiful babes)scotch and a big fat boob please..uh...i mean big fat cube please.:wink:

good afternoon :wave:

:kiss: Pax :hug:

i used the very last teabag of that superb tasting tea you bought me when I was over in the US. :(

*fixes self a coffee too*

woah, check out the map....Tania has added herself :up: and Lauren.

pax said:

I wouldn't worry about that... :whistle:

:up:

another reason (like I needed one?) why I :heart: you.

mmmm

B0000C69FB.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
pax said:
Greenland is disproportionately large on the map...no wonder Ewen likes it. :wink:

I think I'll make the Danish an offer on it. Maybe one they can't refuse.

Would it be safe for me to remove 'Dylan' from the map? No disrespect to him/her but, does anyone know who they are? I've never seen them in the Octagon before. No objections anyone? If they ever come and join us here they can always add themselves again.

ewen said:

Would it be safe for me to remove 'Dylan' from the map? No disrespect to him/her but, does anyone know who they are? I've never seen them in the Octagon before. No objections anyone? If they ever come and join us here they can always add themselves again.

I didn't know who he/she was either, but, as you say, if he or she is someone we simply don't recognize, he/she can simply put himself/herself back.

i added myself. i hope you don't mind. i post a little in the octogan bar. :reject:

i always feel like im intruding because you all get along so well. :up: i wonder if that's how folk see the old testje threads. :slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom