The Octagon Bar-Stop on by while the boss isn't looking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
28743Clothing_012.jpg

It's my desk, have fun spotting out the books.

U2democrat said:
Germany was better...you could be 16 and they had great beer.

Ah, sweet memories of the Hofbrauehaus in Munich. :cute:
But like most of Europe the beaches are crummy and everything is expensive :wink:

U2democrat said:
*looks again*

maybe not...something about dinosaurs?
No, it's both, one on top of the other, but it looks like they are the same ~ freaky.

So I see America (fuck yeah!), Walking With Dinosaurs, An End To Evil (Neocon Literature :evil: ), Penguin Russian Course, Oxford Russian Dictionary, the big black one is a WW2 book covering all the battles.

Wow, the last Almanac I bought was from 1996. I prefer to use the internet and some other electronic sources I have for all my reference material (boy would I love to have a Lexis Nexis subscription :drool: ) though I do have a few reference books I keep around, they're all for computers, and if the internet goes down I'm kind of screwed. I'm sure I'll have tons of books I'm "required" to buy when I go to college though.

U2democrat said:
you're desk is so neat and tidy....i, like my dad, live in clutter.
Oh I think not, just look at my computer area as of two minutes ago.
28743Clothing.jpg

That is the general weekend mess.

Okay my parents and brother returned home. He's going to have to go to court as he was charged with loitering (my tax dollars at work, stopping the world's loiterers!). But at least now I can change into my nightware.

Stupid anti-loitering laws.

Okay; how about some of my DVD's just sitting on the floor

28743Clothing_002.jpg

~ the mess of it all. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom