The Octagon Bar-Stop on by while the boss isn't looking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi and bye everyone :wave: have a great evening. I need a strong drink....

I am off to babysit four boys under the age of 7 :| until midnight at least :|

Okay I was enjoying a perfectly good episode of the West Wing before my brother called from the Police Station. Apparantly his friends were climbing on the roof of one of the elementary schools, and now my parents are gone after having a sort of heart attack.

well as promised i have some pics.

me posing:
Picture003.jpg

me trying my darndest to play by ear and sing along to john mellencamp:
Picture004.jpg

and again, trying ever so hard:
Picture002.jpg

giving the photographer a weird look:
Picture006.jpg

just me and my mug :D
Picture005.jpg

edit: there the first one is fixed.

Last edited:
Well I haven't been called down for need of bailing anyone out yet so I guess that's good. I'm trying to think up the best way to taunt my brother about this for the next year or two, while my cat is knocking stuff off the counter downstairs. Acting very hyper, it sounds like there is a small war going on.

U2dem, I like your bumper sticker 'The road to hell is paved with republicans'. :up:

Btw, I bought this book today called 'The only bush I trust is my own' by Periel Aschenbrand.

After you get into it let me know how it is i'll check it out :up:

I do adore that bumpersticker :D

I also love the 2nd photo because of the photo of bobby kennedy next to me. he was one hell of a good man.

Yeah, I'm going to use this every chance I get. And my parents went insane somewhere between the part where he told them where he was and the part where they left to try and pick him up.

Back
Top Bottom