The Octagon Bar-Stop on by while the boss isn't looking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I found out my college has a minor which is like political science called "social science and policy studies" and so I'm thinking I may make that my minor instead of computer science.

Well I looked into it further, and apparantly that name is just an umbrella for economics, law, political science, public policy, and internatinoal studies. So I'd have to pick one of those as a concentration under "social science and policy studies." Apparantly if/when I declared it as a minor, I would do so as "Politicial Science and Law" :hmm:

U2democrat said:
Thanks wolf :wave:

Today's my last day...almost everything is already packed, the main challenge will be trying to fit it all in one car.
I hope that car is a van or truck. Otherwise you'll probably want to admit defeat now and just rent a U-Haul or a POD.

nope...just a toyota camry. i really don't have that much stuff...we'll probably be able to fit everything in my dad's car to have in the unloading line, then my mom and i will go seperately in her car.

U2democrat said:
nope...just a toyota camry. i really don't have that much stuff...we'll probably be able to fit everything in my dad's car to have in the unloading line, then my mom and i will go seperately in her car.
Umm, seriously? I have like 9 boxes of stuff including a minifridge and microwave.

:wave: Hello 'Goners!

Stories from the mini-Scandinavian Octagon meet-up are being posted here...

Copenhagen

It's in PLEBA - don't say you haven't been warned! :lol: :wink:

Later! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom