The Octagon Bar: Squash Shaped Hot Tubs, Vertigo Countdown, and Mechanical Red Bulls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tania said:

Ah, but Oh Horned One, I too have that ability:macdevil: (snaps fingers from other side of planet and all codes disappear back into the ether :shrug: :angel: )

Get the girl a drink!
alright! alright *throws hands in the air and the sound of crushed velvet rustles about the room*

*checks a fingernail*

hi Abby, Tara, Tania and April (TATA) :wave:

what a gorgeous day! not stopping long in here. just had some work stuff to do and now back home, getting on the shorts and going off to play some football.

ewen said:
hi Abby, Tara, Tania and April (TATA) :wave:

what a gorgeous day! not stopping long in here. just had some work stuff to do and now back home, getting on the shorts and going off to play some football.

Watch out for those toes! :kiss:

:heart: Ewen :heart:

enjoy the weather. :wave:

aww, thanks Tania! that's really appreciated. as i said to Pax, i think getting my degree was easier than giving up smoking.

oh, hi Lauren too and everyone else who may be about.

i bought you another pressie this afternoon to add to my next parcel. i better get that sorted out or i'll be there before it ever is.

Night all:wave:

Time to get a little shut eye before a big day at the beach. It's supposed to be a scorcher:wink:

Take care, especially on the Slip and Slide:laugh:

See everybody in the next bar:hug:

ewen said:
i bought you another pressie this afternoon to add to my next parcel. i better get that sorted out or i'll be there before it ever is.

Ooooohh, I'm going to e-mail you my new address, because if you're shipping it any time after the end of this week, you'll want to send it to the Will and Grace house. :up:

edited to say: SENT!

Last edited:
very good point :up:

lol, "Will and Grace house"

*fixes himself a Rum'n'Coke and Pax a Co-Jack*

*picks herself up off the couch and smooths out the front of her velvet jacket*
*walks behind the counter and fills her glass back up with absinthe, dipping a finger in some brandy on the way out from behind the bar and tasting it with delight*
*takes her drink and goes to a back room to sneak a non-digitized smoke*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom