The Octagon Bar: Squash Shaped Hot Tubs, Vertigo Countdown, and Mechanical Red Bulls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:: smacks jukebox, "Rock Me" by Liz Phair magically comes on ::

baby baby baby if it's all right
want you to rock me all night
baby baby baby if it's all right
want you to rock me all night
all night, all night, yeah
yeah, rock me all night

:hyper:

:wave:

Runs in hyper from a fun night last night!!

Ooooohhhhh....the story I could tell of the time I drank absinthe :crazy:

pax said:
:: pours Tara an absinthe on the sly ::

Isn't it still illegal here? :scratch:
:rockon:
this reminds me of vampires for some reason :shrug:
*sips on her absinthe and sits down luxuriously on the couch*
*snaps her fingers and some macphisto horns come dropping down*
:mac:
*takies another sip*
*crosses legs in a cabaret fashion*
Look what youve done to me........

I'm very proud of myself...I swallowed my pride and called my ex to get better driving directions into the city (for next month). He was actually reasonably cool about it, and when I gave him the Mapquest directions, he told me they sucked and that I would get lost. So I have new directions now.

I still didn't actually enjoy the conversation or anything, but at least I did it. :up:

*Races in door wielding dust pan and brush and ceremoniously sweeps ash off floor. In one swell swoop whips cigarette from Tara's mouth and stubs out in ashtray.*

Hello Hello:wave:

No smoking. :mad: Think wedding, think yellow stained fingers :( , think yucky breath:sad: , think nicotine coloured teeth in wedding photo's:madspit: (won't go into other health effects)

:shame: :shame:

:hug:

Can I buy ya a drink:wink: to make up for it?

Bailey's on ice...:drool:

One of my favorite drinks!!! It's Thursday everyone! Almost the weekend!!! :hyper: :hyper:

lauren430 said:
Bailey's on ice...:drool:

One of my favorite drinks!!! It's Thursday everyone! Almost the weekend!!! :hyper: :hyper:

*In best Darth Vader voice.... (gotta love him)*

Just so you know, this weekend coming along nicely.:yes:

Pours Lauren Bailey's on ice and slides it down the bar. (Bailey's for breakfast :lol: )

Tania said:
*Races in door wielding dust pan and brush and ceremoniously sweeps ash off floor. In one swell swoop whips cigarette from Tara's mouth and stubs out in ashtray.*

Hello Hello:wave:

No smoking. Think wedding, think yellow stained fingers :( , think yucky breath:sad: , think nicotine coloured teeth in wedding photo's (won't go into other health effects)

:shame: :shame:

:hug:

Can I buy ya a drink:wink: to make up for it?

ah, but youre forgetting one key thing, Tania
This is nowhere, I am but a code in a system right now, and codes dont get stains on their fingers :wink:
*snaps her fingers and a string of codes forms into the shape of a cigarette in her hand*

better?
*adjusts her horns and smiles*
How about another absinthe :D

pax said:
:: awards Ewen one million stars ::

We want to come to Australia. Winter 2007. :up:

Feck! Better start cleaning the house now:lol:

Actually, if you do come to this side of the island.... Well, you know the drill and don't be shy:D

u2bonogirl said:

ah, but youre forgetting one key thing, Tania
This is nowhere, I am but a code in a system right now, and codes dont get stains on their fingers :wink:
*snaps her fingers and a string of codes forms into the shape of a cigarette in her hand*

better?
*adjusts her horns and smiles*
How about another absinthe :D

Ah, but Oh Horned One, I too have that ability:macdevil: (snaps fingers from other side of planet and all codes disappear back into the ether :shrug: :angel: )

Get the girl a drink!

Tania said:

Feck! Better start cleaning the house now:lol:

Actually, if you do come to this side of the island.... Well, you know the drill and don't be shy:D

:hyper:

We were talking about vacations the other day, and what people in relationships should do when one wants to go someplace and the other doesn't...he used Australia as an example and I was, "Well, no problem, I wouldn't mind going to Australia."

So we decided last night we're going in the winter of 2007.

Not that we plan ahead.

Or anything.

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom