The Octagon Bar: Squash Shaped Hot Tubs, Vertigo Countdown, and Mechanical Red Bulls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tania said:
*races out and returns with sledgehammer to make hole in wall bigger so we have more room to slip and slide*

Pours U2girl a guiness (for her wee headache:wink: )

Lines up to go again:hyper:

:lol:

Are we going to be shooting through the Octagon wall and across the polished floor of the Clarence lobby ringing the bells for the bellhops as we slide past?!

starsgoblue said:
Did I ever tell the story bout someone who made hash brownies and had one...and nothing happened so they proceeded to eat the whole pan (shoulda been a clue something was working). :laugh:

:lmao:

I know someone(cough cough) who lived with a bunch of agricultural majors their Freshman year of college - they kinda "grew" things
infer what you will :wink:

starsgoblue said:

:lol:

Are we going to be shooting through the Octagon wall and across the polished floor of the Clarence lobby ringing the bells for the bellhops as we slide past?!

You betcha:laugh:

starsgoblue said:
Ag majors....:giggle:

I know someone who's Ag major "friends" thought it would be a good idea, after partaking in certain substances, to turn their car upside down... :|

starsgoblue said:
That someone said they weren't 'right' for a long time!

Ag majors....:giggle:

that someone still isn't right:wink:

gotta love those ag majors (what else would you expect people in the middle of Missouri to study?)

:yikes: Sounds like bad Kentucky Blue Grass blend....

What is the exact purpose of flipping a car over? I don't get it when people do that....there was a riot on campus here two football seasons ago and lots of people's car got flipped and dumpsters set on fire....:|

I've seen a couch set on fire then tossed off an 8th floor balcony/cars turned over/cows tipped/naked men streaking in the snow/a three story beer bong - and this was just 3 months into my freshman year:huh: :lol:

:lol: Well, once upon a time high school aged Rebekah decided to down a bottle of Jager with a 3 story beer bong. Needless to say, Rebekah was soon heavy on the head, so heavy in fact that she ended up slipping and then somersaulting down the steep, huge hill in the front yard....crashing through the white picket fence at the bottom like a bowling ball and then skidding into the driveway. Not one of my finest moments....:wink:

starsgoblue said:
:lol: Well, once upon a time high school aged Rebekah decided to down a bottle of Jager with a 3 story beer bong. Needless to say, Rebekah was soon heavy on the head, so heavy in fact that she ended up slipping and then somersaulting down the steep, huge hill in the front yard....crashing through the white picket fence at the bottom like a bowling ball and then skidding into the driveway. Not one of my finest moments....:wink:

I hope you were ok!!! ...but since it seems you escaped with only minor lasting damage.....
I'll feel free to laugh.......

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Me and my best friend both were talking the other day about how our high school stories would make a hysterical teen movie....:wink:

Well, I am heading to bed. I'm opening the shop tommorow :crack:

*wraps the brownie pan in Saran wrap and puts it in the pastry case for later* :shh:

Night night all!

*exits via the Slip & Slide, careening into the Clarence lobby and continues sliding on a bubble into the street*

dont worry, i havent met a girl yet who can do the whole clover thing. . .

school and golf season have been soo hectic around here that i dont even have time to hang out at the octagon! thank god for spring break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom