The Octagon Bar: Squash Shaped Hot Tubs, Vertigo Countdown, and Mechanical Red Bulls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tania said:
I guess ( that you would still be able to breathe but there would be nowhere to stop all the rubbish that your nasal hairs stop and you would have to be careful if you lived in an area where the weather is really cold because you could damage your lungs not being able to heat the air as you breath in through your nose (just guessing and maybe totally wrong). Maybe you would do a lot more breathing through your mouth.

:|

He did always carry a hankie in front of his face...I thought it was because he was self-concious....

(gets the willies)

:sinks under the water of the hot tub:

Tania said:
I guess (where is Nurse Chrissi when we need her:wink: ) that you would still be able to breathe but there would be nowhere to stop all the rubbish that your nasal hairs stop and you would have to be careful if you lived in an area where the weather is really cold because you could damage your lungs not being able to heat the air as you breath in through your nose (just guessing and maybe totally wrong). Maybe you would do a lot more breathing through your mouth.

*Feck, this is crap* Goes back to drinking a rather lovely bubbly:drool: with just a dash of oj (well, it is morning:wink: )

Yikes.... :feels nose: ***phew***

Ohhhh I don't know. I can't seem to concentrate at the moment after hearing something....:drool:

Sorry i really should have put a face next to the sentence. I was a wee bit distracted... lol

Last edited:
can i have a jack daniels please!
actually, i wonder where i could really get one of those now... :hmm:

I've seen necrotizing fasciitis (Flesh Eating Bacteria) do that to a nose - shudders
Tania - yes a person would have to be more careful - most times however Plastics will recontruct the nose

now on to drinks....

Guinness or rum and coke ladies?:D

nurse chrissi said:
I've seen necrotizing fasciitis (Flesh Eating Bacteria) do that to a nose - shudders
Tania - yes a person would have to be more careful - most times however Plastics will recontruct the nose

now on to drinks....

Guinness or rum and coke ladies?:D

Aye yi yi... :yikes::|

U2Girl1978 said:
I'd like a Jameson whiskey with a side of reefer please... :reject:

:lol:

**unrolls slip and slide, puts on bathing suit and slides across the room only to crash into the wall** Ouch!

Yes!

*Adds extra dishwashing liquid for truly stupendous bubble experience*

Thanks, Nurse Chrissi, was just sort of thinking out loud.

*Must suggest to bartender that we have a Nurse call button installed.*

Oooh! A Slip & Slide!!! :hyper:

*takes a sprinting head start and flings herself onto the Slip & Slide*

Owwww! It'd help if the thing was turned on. :yikes:

I'll have a Guinness with a side of hash brownies please....this is a virtual bar after all....:angel:

*Drags vinyl covered gym mats to end of slip and slide.

Hand U2Girl knee pads, elbow pads and considers helmet:wink:

Takes a run and throws self along slip and slide, only to get completely covered in bubbles*

This is the best:laugh:

starsgoblue said:
Oooh! A Slip & Slide!!! :hyper:

*takes a sprinting head start and flings herself onto the Slip & Slide*

Owwww! It'd help if the thing was turned on. :yikes:

I'll have a Guinness with a side of hash brownies please....this is a virtual bar after all....:angel:

this is starting to sound like a slumber party :D
not that I've been to slumber parties with Guinness and hash brownies

or a slip and slide for that matter (but how I love the slip and slide):wink:

wee hee
i'm off now guys - got a bus to catch to get to the airport to get to... PORTUGAL!
whoopee :hyper:

i'll see all next week, dont eat too many brownies

*races out and returns with sledgehammer to make hole in wall bigger so we have more room to slip and slide*

Pours U2girl a guiness (for her wee headache:wink: )

Lines up to go again:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom