The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

:wave:

:crazy:

packing done...amazing how much clothes you CAN actually fit into a backpack! every little void is filled by a sock or somethin.

Hiya Ewen! :wink: Just wanted to wish you a safe journey&a great time, since i knew you were due to go over to the states soon! :) :up:

morning folks, 8.40am here.

Just popping in to say that the next time I visit the Octagon I'll be in the same time zone as most of you.

:wave:

:kiss: Pax

I just got back from the real bar, too... :drunk: I have a nice buzz going still, which is sad considering I only had 3 drinks. All three had heavy amounts of alcohol, though, to make up for the long and tedious day at work...

Sorry about the wine recommendation, April. I don't know what your stores stock. ;) If you can find a Kendall Jackson Reserve Chardonnay, I think that's my favorite white wine I've ever tasted. but as far as reds, stores vary so much on what they carry it's hard to make a recommendation. If you can find any Cline wines, they're a good bet. Their Zins are cheap and tasty, too. :D

Here I am, already buzzing, and now I'm craving a bottle of wine...as if I need the headache in the morning... :eek:

Aaaaanyway, I probably will be sleeping in till noon tomorrow...so happy posting everyone. I'm getting some water, a couple ibuprofen and it's off to bed w/ me!

this message took far too long to post. One of these days I'll get so shitfaced I'll post like Khanada does and not even bother correcting typos. Or making any sense whatsoever. :wink:

Wow, I'm opening the Bar today...Laura usually beats me to it.

:: looks at the hammock ::

:: looks at the hot tub ::

Well, this is where we "met," so to speak...and first of all, I can't believe the place is still going. :wink: And I'm pleased that more or less the same crew is still around, seeing us off on this grand adventure.

I'm nervous and I know Ewen is too, but before we know it there'll be nothing left to worry about. :yes:

:kiss: and :hug: for Ewen in transit

speak to y'all later. :wave:

Diemen said:

this message took far too long to post. One of these days I'll get so shitfaced I'll post like Khanada does and not even bother correcting typos. Or making any sense whatsoever. :wink:

Correcting typos.... :love: :laugh:

Good morning, everyone. :wave:

I know something is happening today, can't quite put my finger on it, but.... :sexywink:

sooooo excited for you guys :hyper: :hug:

Not really...I have to rewrite fifteen sets of quiz questions for an online course, and as of yesterday I had eight done. I started #9 this morning, and I'm about halfway through it...

Today is Administrative Professionals' Day and I've gotten roped into going out to lunch with our department's AP and a bunch of folks...which will be nice, but I could REALLY use the time more wisely.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom