The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, these are umm really small like you can't really see them, so to fill them, they're going to have to drill them all first. If my dentist didn't have all that high tech stuff he got in his new office, I'd be living in happy ignorant bliss. The goal isn't death, its more like umm passing out and waking up forgetting what happened, except without the sex that usually accompanies this for most people...:eyebrow:

:scream::angry::mad::banghead::rant::grumpy::madspit::censored:

ok. so john mellencamp/john fogerty tickets for VA beach july 21 go on sale on saturday. they're only $23. i would LOOOVE to go. i tell my mom. her response? "honey, we're spending so much money on you this summer we can't afford to do that." $23. that's it! as my internship progresses i'll be making money! and she's not looking for a job either. i will NOT miss john mellencamp coming so close this summer!!!!!!

Uhhhhh...well, it's sort of like Shredded Wheat, but without the frosting, and shaped like sort of oval-like bricks, and...

Well, it's actually pretty tasty.

it's gone 9.15pm with you Pax, that means one thing......exactly two days, 48 hours until we meet. :hyper:

mmm, Weetabix. you're far too kind to me.

:hug: :kiss:

mmmmm, less now. :kiss:

Y'all having fun over there? You MUST send the pictures.

I got you Tazo Awake tea...I hope you like it. I had no idea. Any tea I drink is weird and flavored, or white tea... :shrug:

And that was even with a couple of things I didn't need, too...like I got this little candle that I thought smelled nice from the organic hippie food section, and a new makeup clutch, and about 15 bazillion cups of yogurt.

And Ewen and I will go shopping later this week, and...

Ooooohhh, Ewen, I got Cheerios, too! I forgot to tell you. :hyper:

pax said:
mmmmm, less now. :kiss:

Y'all having fun over there? You MUST send the pictures.

I got you Tazo Awake tea...I hope you like it. I had no idea. Any tea I drink is weird and flavored, or white tea... :shrug:

Pictures? Just Tom and I, we were back from the Salsa club....it was dead in there tonight. No, we weren't salsa dancing, just the nearest decent place to go for a drink. Think Tom has flaked.

Noticed, while passing the sports/leisure centre near my apartment, a poster advertising NU2 (the Scottish U2 tribute band I saw last year, I think). They're playing in Edinburgh in July :hyper: can't wait to see them again! lol, why am I get excited about that when I'm seeing the real thing in the US and over here!?! lol.

I never drink flavoured tea, just 'normal' or regular tea.

ewen said:

Pictures? Just Tom and I, we were back from the Salsa club....it was dead in there tonight. No, we weren't salsa dancing, just the nearest decent place to go for a drink. Think Tom has flaked.

Does that mean I can steal you for a few minutes? :flirt:

I'm on IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom