The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
:lol:

well you know what i think about boys...men on the other hand......:drool:

and the perfect place to pick up men in DC is lafayette park...across from the white house......omg.....the security guards that walk around are beautiful.....and nice.....and wow..............:faint:

:hmm: I'll have to remember that :wink:

I got hit on in the grocery store today while I was trying to look at the new spin magazine.
I didnt even notice the guy until he repeated himself "has your boyfriend told you how beautiful you are today"
I paused to make sure he was looking at me and said
"no. But my fiance did" then I flashed the tiffany's and walked off with spin
:rolleyes:
Theres gotta be better pickup lines than that

*goes off to find some*

*sneaks her Bono atlas out the door while leaving*

I just checked KLM's website...the flights Ewen will be taking actually left *early* today, so if the weather holds up, he should make it to New York on time...

:: crosses fingers ::

:crack:

Dark Side of the Moon always puts me right out. Usually I don't make it past On the Run, but if I do, I'm gone once Great Gig In The Sky comes around.

:drool:

Coldplay is also good music to help you fall asleep. :yawn: speaking of which i want to nap. 18 minutes till i get out of school....then at 3:45 i have a young dems meeting. we're electing officers for next year...hopefully it'll survive without me. :uhoh: but there are some excited people :up:

I want to ask my boss if I can leave work early on Wednesday, and while I don't really think he'll say no, I'm terrified nonetheless. :|

I just got a voice mail from my friend Meghan. Here's an excerpt:

...I'm going back to Binghamton [New York, where she goes to school] early this afternoon, so I don't think I can get together with you, but I'll call you either tonight or tomorrow to make sure you're not freaking out about Wednesday...

:lmao:

:applaud:

yay! i have full faith and confidence in the officers we just elected for the democrat club for next year. it'll be its first year without me :sigh: they've got a governors race to win!

All right, off to the real bar for happy hour with some friends from work...see you all a little later. :wave:

and :kiss:es for Ewen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom