The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
*makes her first entrance into the bar since her life was changed forever by her first u2 concert*

*floats around a bit before putting mysterious ways on the jukebox and coming to a gentle stop on top of the bar counter*

:wave:
Hello all
*makes herself an irish coffee and holds it for warmth*

:D I saw u2 in denver......

Uh, yeah, we all heard...and SAW! :wink:

Your first time, you sotty minx! Your first time!

:hug: congratulations.

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

the stupid people lost my order for my graduation stuff! they had to give me an extra cap and gown that they had but they don't have my invitations, thank you notes. etc. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

just been out and got more $$ including my first 50. hope i don't get mugged on the Subway.

Pax, just had a fortunate thought...if i hadn't, it could possibly have caused probs while travelling. It dawned on me that I'd probably best remove my kilt pin and pack it in my back-pack. The pin on it is a good three inches. There's no way they could conviscate it at the airport, it was a graduation gift from my mother.

:kiss: Pax :kiss:

U2democrat said:
bye pax :wave:

:mad:stupid people losing my graduation order:mad:

sounds similar to my uni graduation probs, i won't go into them. just hope the dumb-fucks sort it out for you immediately...get on their case big time! they can't ruin what's meant to be a wonderful day.

You kids and your picture demands! :wink: Who are we, Nick and Jessica?

Perhaps we'll slide one picture your way...when we get around to it... ;)

:lol:

we're having a study hall. i only get on the internet if we're not actually doing anything in class. which is often. which is probably why 100% of the class has a 69% or lower.

:rolleyes: I was always too busy flirting with boys during class

*pulls down the wall atlas and grabs one of those pointer things with the rubber end that I always wanted to use so much during class and the teacher wouldnt let me touch :grumpy: *

*takes a good look at the picture on the wall*

:ohmy: this is a map of Bono's body :wink:

ahem

*pulls down a different page*

ah, much better. A map of ewens journey to abby

:lol:

well you know what i think about boys...men on the other hand......:drool:

and the perfect place to pick up men in DC is lafayette park...across from the white house......omg.....the security guards that walk around are beautiful.....and nice.....and wow..............:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom