The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently polished off a few pints of Kilkenny, and had a bit of pizza for a snack, and am quite contented - albeit not nearly intoxicated enough - with my celebration of the school year's end thus far.

After an *extremely* long absence from the bar..
I had to pop in, and leave a quick note...
Because of Pax and Ewen meeting! :happy:
Anyway, just wanted to say that I hope Ewen had a good and safe journey. And I'm so happy and excited for you two! And I can't wait to hear details! Be good now, kids. :wink:

Hope (hope? I *know*) you're havin fun!
:hug: :hug:

Later Kids! :wave:

PS. I'm approaching 10000 :crack:

Last edited:
I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am. This might be the one time that posting something on a message board comes off better than actually saying it, because I'm really tired and I sound it.

But the memories of last night--finally getting together--they're already really powerful. Because of the hold-up at immigration, it took him a while to get out, but when he did...I just totally forgot all the nerves and stress and ran right up to him. (Yes, literally ran.) And we gave each other the biggest hugs and...I still can't believe he's actually here.

Thanks again so much to all of you for wishing us the best, and ESPECIALLY April and Jeff for putting up with my incessant phone calls last night. I really :heart: you guys.

:wave: Afternoon... I hope everyone is awake now. :wink: I'm stuck at work...bored to tears. Glad I have blue crack to keep me occupied. (And greatful it looks like I'm actually doing something)

:hyper:

i've just had a quick face wash but need a shower. eek, my eyes are bulging out of my head! i blame the red wine (i'm allergic) i had on the flight and the lack of sleep past few days.

ewen said:
:hyper:

i've just had a quick face wash but need a shower. eek, my eyes are bulging out of my head! i blame the red wine (i'm allergic) i had on the flight and the lack of sleep past few days.

If you want to shower, the towels are in the closet on the first shelf (I think...actually, possibly the second)...forgot to tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom