The Octagon Bar: Senoritas & Margaritas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC%2520Hammer.gif

starsgoblue said:

Why? Something wierd happen?

yeah, a few days ago, the night my uncle died, i went out to the garage around midnight to get something and as i was walking back into the house the damn garage door started going crazy, opening and closing randomly. the power in the house has been real buggy lately too, and here at the computer i have the constant urge to make sure no one's behind me :scratch: :der: :uhoh: :yikes:

discothequeLP said:

yeah, a few days ago, the night my uncle died, i went out to the garage around midnight to get something and as i was walking back into the house the damn garage door started going crazy, opening and closing randomly. the power in the house has been real buggy lately too, and here at the computer i have the constant urge to make sure no one's behind me :scratch: :der: :uhoh: :yikes:

I'm sorry bout your uncle. :hug:

Do you feel creeped out or not?

DaveC said:
Listen to Midnight Show.

Then try and tell me that song is not I Will Follow.

Midnight Show is a good song, great bassline and guitar, though the lyrics could use some work i think. my favourite is On Top. When they do it live they add about a minute of that Pink Floyd song "Time" at the end. when i first heard it live i was like WOW! you'd love it dave

discothequeLP said:

Midnight Show is a good song, great bassline and guitar, though the lyrics could use some work i think. my favourite is On Top. When they do it live they add about a minute of that Pink Floyd song "Time" at the end. when i first heard it live i was like WOW! you'd love it dave

:eek:

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom